**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Oh Dungeons, Dungeons, Dungeons

Does anyone still do them?

Oh Dungeons, Dungeons, Dungeons 109 votes

I do them they are fantastic
24%
danielmathLeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67JamesMFrostyJets44nebFoxhero007ibzillaDarkrider05Iron_SkywalkerLt_Magnum_1dano357Archit_Tandon498WorknprogressRasiloverLeo_ruBruinsfan8510Reaper213Guy_Noir 27 votes
I occasionally do them
28%
ArcDeAngelusVdh2008DrZolasfu_koraxNemesioAxeCopFirePcc880Monk1JayBird_IsTheWordG0311MrTicTac19992008Duke_SilverfaizmunScarlett_science22sbdjdkNamelezB_Dizzle_01GhostboytjieVoltolos 31 votes
I never do them
20%
CapWW2SIlverProfessorMSRDLDPaddierealiTicHeadrollerJonibärchenAhitlawHammerbro_64SagetrofholzNoOnexROTheMightyKahrJakearoundLibertyPrimeV1ShinobiGuyAleorSmashUppercutWebby72ANGRYEAGLE88 22 votes
Why the £&@# would I wast my time on them?
26%
Jing_Yik2017Spity68PiviotAfridzuffySpeedbumpBen345qStar_Lord_sublime2323JayProngsJohn757TheLegend27V1PER1987JayCeeZJoePdoctorbMrOnizukaFhfjghhggggjfhfjgXxOriginalxXRockypantherx 29 votes

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Only did one with an ally mate and thats about it
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    I occasionally do them
    Dungeons can be fun if you have the spare time, especially if you team up with a alliance co-member / friend / someone you know. Very good thing that you don't waste energy on them. You can do it occasionally, and after a couple of weeks, open up a 4* crystal. Why not...?
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I was excited for dungeons!

Then I wasn’t
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    5 rooms of d7 or 3 rooms twice with 3 days to do it. It doesn't take that much time. I guess if I were trying to hit all the milestones with d5 it would be tedious. If you can run d7 it's not much grind for gold and 5*s.
  • Options
    faizmunfaizmun Posts: 58
    I occasionally do them
    Just Loved Reward Unless There Is Lots Of Bugs And Issues
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    I occasionally do them
    Becoming one of my main sources for gold.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★
    I never do them
    They are way too boring.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    CM on a main account that already has 50 5* on it and a Groot on my alt does not make for a good investment of time.
  • Options
    Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
    I love this mode, challenge content, lots of gold and 5-star heroes.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    I only do them cause I'm more than half way towards 5* crystal. After I get it, no more!
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    I do them but it’s a painfully long time to get enough to buy a 5* disappointment crystal
  • Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    I occasionally do them
    Too painful for me. Rather have one of my teeth pull than to do it. It's not a fun playing experience.
  • Options
    Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    I did them but I wouldn't call them fantastic. I wind up with horrible partners sometimes.
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I do them because I am always seeking to expand my 5* roster. Only 3 hours every 3 days is worthwhile.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I never do them
    I don’t do them because I never have a guaranteed 30 minutes to be constantly playing. Idk maybe on Xmas or Thanksgiving break I will do them; but as of now I don’t have the time. I want to do them, i just can’t.