**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Childhood heroes

What was everyone Favorite superhero while growing up? Mine was Spider Man kinda cheesy and the Fantastic 4. We have Spider Man in the game but no Fantastic 4. Kinda sad but anyways comment below who your favorite Childhood superhero is.

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Batman's butler
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I love hulk
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Spidy all the way
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Hulk. One of the few characters who actually had a tv series.

Always wanted to see him get angry 😁.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Wolverine
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    The reasons for why the Fantastic 4 haven't been added have been discussed and answered so many times
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Yeah it has to be Spidey then the Hulk. I had far more Spiderman comics than any others but I had lots of X-Men comics too.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Always had a thing for the x-men, more specifically iceman. The 90’s show raised practically raised me so that’s probably why.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    hulk
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends was largely what got me into Marvel, so Spidey, Firestar and Iceman (ADD FIRESTAR ALREADY!!)

Hulk too, because of his live-action show.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Iron Man. I enjoyed his animated series (armoured adventures) and even enjoyed Ironman 2 (is it that hard to believe)
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Daredevil or wolverine. Man I loved that xmen series
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Until the MCU I'd barely even heard of any Marvel heroes except for the obvious big four - Cap, Iron Man, Spidey and Hulk. My childhood was all about the DC universe and the 90s X-Men cartoon.
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    Wolverine and spidey, loved the 90's cartoons
  • LowercaseCube42LowercaseCube42 Posts: 143
    I’m still a kid but I particularly love the avengers, guardians and spidey
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Tony Stank.
  • Spidey and X-Men... Cyclops and Wolverine particularly...
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    Hulk and Wolverine,
  • Your friendly neibourhood spidergwen 😉 but seriously Kitty Pryde
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Lady Death
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Negasonicteenagewarhead.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    My favorites when I was growing up, I’m the comics, were always Wolverine and Sabretooth. In the MCU though, I’m really partial to Steve Rogers and Bucky.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    My favorite Childhood hero is Eminem. He dressed as a super hero so it counts dangit
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    Silver Surfer.

Excited that the Disney>Fox purchase should allow lots more previously unavailable characters to enter the contest.

If they do bring the surfer, I sincerely hope they design him with an offensive skill set, and not limit him to defense!
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Silver surfer, spiderman, X-men, Ironman, fantastic four! If they were in the 90’s marvel animated universe then that’s where my love of marvel comes from