**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GweenPool Magnetized ?

2»

Comments

• Reklaw5Reklaw5 Posts: 58
    Fel_95 wrote: »
    Reklaw5 wrote: »
    So, I know its fictional and all, and I am not really trying to argue to say youre wrong, but has that been stated in the comics that the metal is not a magnetic?

Also, if caps shield isn't magnetic, how can vision AoU or Ultron be magnetic since they are made from the same material? Both of them being tech champs should have an advantage over Mags the mutant anyways, doesn't magnetized negate that class advantage?

Yes, Magneto tried to lift Thor's hammer using magnetism or when in his hands, but he couldn't. He can deviates it while flying, just a little. every metal is slightly magnetizable under a big magnetic field, but he can't control it as iron Because it's enchanted by asgardian magic

Cap shield is controlled by magneto in the comics, as it's made by an Vibranium-Adamantium-otherstuff Alloy. Vibranium itself can't be magnetized (so Black panther is immune), but Adamantium is, a lot. CapAmericas should be affected my magneto's ability in the game.
    Cool, thanks for the knowledge.

What about Thors armor?

• Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Reklaw5 wrote: »
    What about Thors armor?

Had to check the wiki for that, but it says both his helmet and armor are still enscribed with asgardian magic runes.
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Magneto is arguably the worst mutant in the game right up there with colossus. I can't feel any sympathy if he makes a top tier champions life slightly less godly. Reminds me of people already suggesting ways to buff spiderman se when champs like carnage exsist.