**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thanks kabam for the energy bundle

Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
I just want to say that the 150 units offer for 6 energy refills and 2 level 2 health potions actually really helps, and it’s quite affordable for all of the player-base.

These kind of offers are something I’d like to see more of, unit offers that are very affordable and can be bought by pretty much all the players, and actually has quite an alright value, thanks Kabam.

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I've been waiting for this deal to return for a while, glad it's finally back.
  • We're happy to get the feedback and are glad you like it!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Yeah I was nearly out of refills after having to grind the symbiote difficulty
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Love having those offers around last time I snagged 12 energy's for 300 units 😂
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I bought this too, I needed energy to finish the symbioid difficulty so I only bought what I would have bought any way only cheaper
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I really like this offer, and I also really like the time it was released, it’s enough time to finish this month’s eq but also if you wait the refills can last until next eq so you can use them there aswell, grabbed a few so I can do the whole next eq in the first day or 2