**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoned symbiote bugged on defense

Placing summoned symbiote on defense anywhere in war, he is not affected by the global node (200%) increased damage to summoned symbiote. So everyone is placing the r5 pet so he can do pretty nice chip damage to you just by hitting your block. And he takes a long time to kill since hes technically strong as a r2 6star. At r5.

Comments

• Options
    Eric1988Eric1988 Posts: 100
  • Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    A video would be nice if you can share, I would really like to see how this symbioid doing in AW.
  • Options
    JinchiJinchi Posts: 1
    edited October 2018
    I found the same problem. I upload a video in YouTube.
    There you can see how the symbiote didn’t get the extra damage.

https://youtu.be/YWPDpqlhugA
  • Options
    Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Yeah, ive seen this happen against me too, people have figured it out and are placing him on miniboss nodes, which is easy enough since he is easy to beat. But still, please test things before putting them in, thanks.
  • Options
    LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 130
    My r5 hype wrecked the lil sym on defense
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Jinchi wrote: »

You're fitting an R5 Sym with a 4* Max. It'll still take more Damage because of the difference in strength.
  • Options
    Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Jinchi wrote: »

You're fitting an R5 Sym with a 4* Max. It'll still take more Damage because of the difference in strength.

This is false, while i destroyed one with my r5 5* hyperion, he was taking no extra damage, double damage is hugely noticable. So i can assure you, he was taking the regular amount. Next time i come up against one i’ll record it too. So it cant be mistaken for a weaker champion.
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    He only takes extra damage as attacker
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    I dont know how you can say there isn't extra damage when you dont have a baseline to go off of.

Also a lot of you mistake "extra damage" as you get increased attack. Thats not the case. If he would take 100HP as damage normally, he'd take 300hp instead. We dont know what normal damage is since he cant be placed without the global buff. He has a high health pool as well and sometimes that can give the impression of less damage.
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    I dont know how you can say there isn't extra damage when you dont have a baseline to go off of.

Also a lot of you mistake "extra damage" as you get increased attack. Thats not the case. If he would take 100HP as damage normally, he'd take 300hp instead. We dont know what normal damage is since he cant be placed without the global buff. He has a high health pool as well and sometimes that can give the impression of less damage.

U can tell. When ur champ doesn't hit harder than usual against him there's an issue even against Collector u have a class penalty but put up decent numbers so if ur not doing 200% more damage then there is an issue
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    Namelez wrote: »

U can tell. When ur champ doesn't hit harder than usual against him there's an issue even against Collector u have a class penalty but put up decent numbers so if ur not doing 200% more damage then there is an issue

I still have to disagree. I even forgot that you get class disadvantage as well. Unless you know what un-noded, non-Global debuff hit is, then there isnt a way to tell if you are getting it or not. You can't compare him to regular champs since he is completely different. That class disadvantage can reduce a lot of damage.
  • Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    ITT: People who can't see when a champion is dealing 3 times more damage than usual. I'm actually baffled they are arguing against it, but I guess it makes sense when you see the names
  • Options
    Summone symbiote was on miniboss node which is stun,bleed and poison immune...i fought him with SL r5/50,sig99... got crit on him and did only 1100 damage(combo 3)...is it 200% more damage?
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Namelez wrote: »

I still have to disagree. I even forgot that you get class disadvantage as well. Unless you know what un-noded, non-Global debuff hit is, then there isnt a way to tell if you are getting it or not. You can't compare him to regular champs since he is completely different. That class disadvantage can reduce a lot of damage.

Dash vulnerability is the same 200% increased damage. Your crit damage goes from 2,000 to 6,000. Very easy to notice. The symboid just does not take more damage when placed on defence. The global node does not specify that it applies to defence as well. May be it is intended to only work on offence.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Options
    tke6o42cxevr.png
  • Options
    RenoAstro wrote: »
    tke6o42cxevr.png

I think in this quest means both atk and defense
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    It’s only if you bring him on attack does he take 200% damage. Just like female defenders do not get the 25% attack buff or increased class advantage.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    who cares. He's not as strong as a r2 6*, thats WITH boosts hes that strong. Dont parry, just intercept, and he doesn't have an sp3. Why is it so difficult?