**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

account sharing in game message

Hey, i just got the in-game message about account sharing and i was wondering if i should worry because i have my account on two different devices, but i only use one of them for the most part.

Comments

• DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    As long as someone else doesn't use your device you're fine
  • CroflCrofl Posts: 15
    Me too. Does anybody get the message or is it for special players?
  • Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    oh okay, thanks. i was confused and worried for a bit.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    I have multiple devices and travel a lot, never had an issue. But if you login in the usa and Austria within an hour ur gonna get banned lol.
    lol that's true.
  • holaluaholalua Posts: 2
    I just don't understand this message. I got 2 devices and 3 accounts and I play interchangeably with any account on any device. How does that account for sharing if I'm holding those accounts as well as the devices?

Kabam team, please respond!
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    I got that message on my alt account, I have two phones and two accounts that I play with.

One of them i can only play with my phones Wi-Fi on.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    It went out to everyone. I have two accounts so I am always switching between them. Glad to see they may be cracking down on the cheaters though.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Thats kinda crazy now, not a good way to solve a problem, gonna get banned if i let my buddy in my ally finish my line. Crazy
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    The message went out to everyone
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Implying they would ever ban anyone from the top alliances for account sharing lmao
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Having more than one account and more than one device is allowed.
    Account sharing is when someone plays in an account that doesn't belong to him. This is applied to players that are playing on their alliance members accounts
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I'm another one with 3 accounts that I switch between all the time... I sincerely hope they don't screw up the game for guys like us. I'd love to see a mod response on this.
  • yeepats12yeepats12 Posts: 2
    edited July 2017
    Wtf kabam dont be calling me a cheater. Just because i beat all of your quest like nothing doesnt mean i cheat!! Its called skills. This message is offensive in many ways
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Implying they would ever ban anyone from the top alliances for account sharing lmao

Well yeah, they gotta make money.
    thank you for clearing that up, Miike.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Software users will get banned. Account sharers unlikely. Let's be honest, one takes money away from the company, arguably the other makes money for the company.
  • tlhtlh Posts: 41
    yeepats12 wrote: »
    Wtf kabam dont be calling me a cheater. Just because i beat all of your quest like nothing doesnt mean i cheat!! Its called skills. This message is offensive in many ways

The message was sent to everyone
  • LiArViAsLiArViAs Posts: 2
    I understand using external tools can be treated as cheating and accounted for a ban but sharing account with my friend should not be. In my opinion sharing should be considered as valid if my understanding of sharing is correct.
  • grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    You are contradicting the in-game message Miike. "This includes sharing your account with another person or advertised service that is using a cheat to complete in-game content you pay them to complete."

Which is it? account sharing or account sharing with someone using a cheat?

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    How is it a contradiction? The use of the word "includes" typically means "including, without limitation". It is not a limitation on what rule applies. Nothing in either statement contradicts the other.
  • DrainsDrains Posts: 158
    I took it as sharing your account WITH someone that uses MODS to cheat on your behalf , or cheat yourself will be banned.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    grud9e wrote: »
    You are contradicting the in-game message Miike. "This includes sharing your account with another person or advertised service that is using a cheat to complete in-game content you pay them to complete."

Which is it? account sharing or account sharing with someone using a cheat?

Sharing accounts generally.
  • what if someone logs in to do someone's AW fight for them?
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    What's said to be bad, aka sharing accounts at all, is a "don't do that no no no". If you share with someone who cheats then you'll get the ban. It's all about the revenue, not the integrity.
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    The in-game message went out to everyone, so don't take it personal...if you don't share your account or use any mods, just go about your day and don't think twice about it.

And the message just repeats what is stated in the TOS, no surprises.
  • or is this because people pay other people to do their LoL runs for them??
    profits must be down hahaha
This discussion has been closed.