**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Let’s talk about Masteries

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
First things first, my masteries are garbage. The best thing I have is dexterity. I’m saving up my units (currently at 260) for parry. But it is taking an incredibly long time, and I know I need to invest in other mastery items. I’m level 45, and buying stony and carbon cores are extremely expensive. If I were to get good masteries, I would need 6,000+ units. Help?

Comments

• Options
    Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    edited October 2018
    I’m lvl 49 got parry dexterity cruelty precision salve deep wounds and assassin. You should really have started saving units at around lvl 35.

You are going to have to basically not spend a single unit (I did this to get cruelty and precision) I got despair, deep wounds and assassins from the mastery bundle.

If you are free to play I wouldn’t save for despair+ masteries, unless you can buy the next mastery bundle. Hope this helps.

Also, to get units do arena milestones, arena crystals try solo events and be in a good alliance to get 25 units per three days.
  • Options
    KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Grind out those arenas bud. Best way to build and save units. Parry and dexterity need to be maxed to survive deeper content.
  • Options
    Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Every once in awhile we get an event where the rewards include mastery items. The most notable one I remeber was the rocket raccoon quest. Save up those units and pray for one of those events
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @MrBanks don't spend units on energy and crystals and you'll get it soon enough, especially if you play arena. Agree with @Mags, no reason to have more than one point in dexterity but you should have maxed parry. You will want to get cruelty and precision after that.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    You get 135 from all the milestones of the 4* basic, which is enough for 1 stony core
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Max out parry and 1 point in dex. The big thing to do first is to get both greater precision and greater cruelty maxed out first. Those two will immediately raise your critical damage noticeably.

If you grind out the arenas for milestones, you should be in business in no time. The units build up quicker than you'd think when you start using your battle chips on arena crystals.
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    Max out parry and 1 point in dex. The big thing to do first is to get both greater precision and greater cruelty maxed out first. Those two will immediately raise your critical damage noticeably.

If you grind out the arenas for milestones, you should be in business in no time. The units build up quicker than you'd think when you start using your battle chips on arena crystals.
    Which arena should I be playing? Featured, sub-featured, or 3* arena for milestones? Check my profile out “Mr. Banks”
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    All of them. Hit all the milestones in at least the 2, 3, and basic 4 star arenas twice a week. Do that for a month and you will have the units you need.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I started buying cores for the mastery ever since level 20 or so.