**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Keeping our Little Symbiote (Lose boosts?)

I have finally been able to do some things in the game that to be quite honest have taken a lot of resources but it has felt like finally it's been worth while knowing it was to level our symbiote up.

I was wondering if it would be possible for us to keep our symbiotes at the level we have ours at but lose the boosts for them? Symbiotes are a huge part of the MCU and will come back around where you can do more content later offering us all the chance to level them up later, which will give developing players like myself and others the opportunity to actually do the harder stuff we can't do now?

Comments

• I've only got my symbiote half way and he's already my top player. It's not fair we won't get to keep it, however i like the idea here as it will give me time to get better players and hopefully next year we will have another chance of getting the boosts again and levelling our symbiote higher than we have them now?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I wish. Been loving the little guy. Sadly, just like my relationship history, it won't last. XD
  • :D grounded I love it :D I'm seriously going the be gutted losing him and you know we will only end up with something like a symbiote grandmaster crystal where I will no doubt pull a 3 star Kamala Khan :D
  • BloodshedzBloodshedz Posts: 45
    Other than a title....you guys think they'll give us something to open?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Bloodshedz wrote: »
    Other than a title....you guys think they'll give us something to open?

I believe it's just the Title.
  • BloodshedzBloodshedz Posts: 45
    So we give him up and get a title. Hmm wont everyone have the same title though? Thats really boring
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Hey there, in Dave The Symbioid

I've been enjoying being in the Battlerealm this month. My goal was to just savage everyone but over the last few days I've got so paranoid about my time in the Contest.

My owner (temporary) even used my expertise in AQ and Dungeons, I loved destroying Sentinels and Voodoo. But I took a particular liking to Sparkman. He's just too good to miss, I'd love to have him round for dinner when the end begins and Thanos snaps his fingers and we just vanish.

Uhoh my owner has spotted what I'm doing, gotta go

Hey Dave, what you doing? You know you're not allowed to post on forums.. I have a rule against it. I'm glad you're going because you're a pain at times.

"Dave goes berserk upon hearing this"

No, don't look at me like I'm food, Dave? Daveeee?