**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold1, tier7, AQ map3. Relaxed ally looking for players

Relaxed ally made up of retired members.m from US,Europe and Asia. Gold1 consistent, map3 AQ. No donation needed. Looking for 2-3 players. Need not to be boss killer, just clear your own lane in AW. Communicate by LINE. Let’s discuss.

Comments

• AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    Hi! I'm interested in joining. I've got tier 4/5 AW experience but not interested in map 5 AQ. Can hold my own weight and use potions where necessary. Add me on line to learn more about me. Line ID/IGN : ashburn98
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Contact me on line samad124
  • Hi, contact me; line id: theus0707
  • papajasonpapajason Posts: 14
    ig: papajason. i'm interested but can join after next week due to promise in my current ally to stay till end of the month. looking for ally who will no need active due to AQ/AW, no donation due to no AQ/AW rewards. i will be active at night for quest, arena due to real live.
  • Wt4dWt4d Posts: 69
    Hi papa Jason, we focus in AW (3 per week) but as for AQ, it’s only map3. No donation, no arena grinding, no milestone. Are you ok with that and are you experienced in GOLD1 AW?
    Bump. Need player with solid defenders.
  • I consider to join
    Contact me in line vaibhavaditya
    Still looking for 1.
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Im interested
    My LINE is wt4D. Let’s talk.
    We have 1 slot open. Relaxed ally focus only in AW. AQ map3x5. No donation. LINE communication. My LINE ID is wt4D.
  • Hansbrolo on line.
    We have 1 spot open. Looking for player with a solid roster. My line ID: wt4D
    Looking for players with a solid roster. My line ID : wt4D.
  • Rip1Rip1 Posts: 45
    7ihz9ph5ycag.jpeg

I’m interested
    Rip, what’s your line ID? Mine is wt4D. Wanna add me and chat? Where are you located and have you done gold1 aW before?
  • Hi, i contacted you on line app, but got No response. Im a 6700+ prestige player and I’m comfortable with gold 1 war, I have good attackers and a solid defense team as well. My line id is: Allo98
    Looking for player with solid roster. Connect with me via line and let’s chat.
    We have climbed to tier 5 now. Looking for player with solid roster.
  • Bono72Bono72 Posts: 154
    ok add me i m 480k in game : JeanClaudeDusse
    Looking for active player with strong roster. Connect me via LINE : wt4D and let’s chat.
    We might have 2 spots available. If you have a Friend who wants to move together, let’s chat! Hard to find a 19m gold1 ally with no donation requirement!
    We have opening of 1 spot. Can join immediately.
  • Bono72Bono72 Posts: 154
    give alliance name !!!!! are you cray ???
    Hi, my ally name is in chinese character. Might be difficult to locate it. That’s why I provided my line: wt4D in earlier post. Let’s chat.
    Prepare ally for next season AW. High gold1 expected this season. Looking for players with solid roster and good skills. AQ map3x5 no donation. My line is : wt4D.
    Looking for 1 solid chap with good roster. AQ map3x5 no donation. Aw focus golf 1 tier 5. My line is : wt4D. Can join immediately.
    We have 2 slots open.
    1 spot left. We are 20.5mil ally now! Looking for a solid player. No donation! Can join immediately. My line is : wt4D.