**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking to Fill Ranks! Activity > Level

Hey, all, after losing a few cornerstone players, my alliance, [AESC] notcha momma superhero squad, has suffered a cascade exodus and is down to single digits. Yeah. I know. So I’m not gonna demand that only elites join up; I pretty much need to rebuild the place.

I logged in today to find myself the new leader and I thought well, hell, let’s open the floodgates. I joined when I was barely level 20 and now I’m level 48, so I’m not overly concerned with your current level, but moreso with if you actively play and are looking to grow.

You can find the alliance in the search or me by this same username.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Reynie3Reynie3 Posts: 66
    Hey, we also rebuilding. Couple of strong guys, couple of developing guys one even at 8k but we committed to helping everyone. We have a bronze 1 ranking and are working on going silver...soon. We play actively, chat actively and use LINE. We hit most milestone rewards and have a system based on base rating to evenly divide the AW assignments. For AQ we run two BGs one is now on 4/4/3/3/3. Next run we will up that. The other does map 2 all week. We'd like to up that as well. We hit about 10mil in AQ, very close to 15mil.

You guys would be welcome to merge into us. Let me know.

IGN and LINE ID: Reynie3