**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Duped Hela, currently R3. R4 or even R5 worthy?

I'm Elder's Bane, have no problems with event quests, considering doing LOL in the near future.

I have a R4 duped SL (also can take to R5). I've heard a duped Hela is a decent/cheaper alternative with the right synergies. Anyone with her as a R4 or even a R5 can help sway me towards your direction? Regrets? Praises?

I dont have Hyperion/Medusa/Corvus 5* and my 5* Proxima is NOT duped.

Appreciate everyone's input.

Comments

• She's a cool character. Has some very specific uses but mainly an lol champ.

Just my opinion, but with the way the game is going... Lol is less and less important everyday. The gem is great but most of the rest is pretty available thru other means. For myself, I can't justify ranks/using extremely rare items to get (mostly) less rare items. It just doesn't make sense for me.

But, if you want to do it... She's great for lol. Takes some time to learn the method and the timing, but she does crazy damage.
  • MasterFlintMasterFlint Posts: 97
    I just pulled a 6 star hela. Wondering the same. I've been trying to get good with her, but so far for me consistent 'safer' damage from other champs seems to be the better option... I am really hoping once I get better that won't be the case, because I really want to rank 2 her.

I also agree with the previous post. Why would I want to use some of the rarest resources in the game to acquire less rare resources :( So currently struggling with that at as well...
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Hela is gold!

Parry, MLM, do 2 3x
    Then parry hold heavy until the timer almost expires to build a fury
    Repeat this cycle, use SP2 when you get it. Very few fights will last long.

Pair her with Gulk and Rags to start with a fury and 100 souls and she is amazing.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I think I am just going to R3 her and then let it be. She has very specific use and I don't see her replacing Blade, Hyperion, AA, Iceman, Mephisto or Void in my lineup.