**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

*Possibly* looking for a new alliance. Mid tier player.

Hey recruitment forum people,

I’m a mid tier player about to hit 200k. I’m uncollected, I have 2 5/50s and a 3/45 Medusa. Completed epic this month with no help from symbioid, and will have a r4 5 star Medusa as soon as I get the t4cc.

What I’m looking for:

A very chill alliance, as I go to school 8hrs a day, have a life etc.

NO line or communication apps

Little to no donation requirements (again, life gets in the way of arena grinding)

Some combo of map 3 and 5, map 3 is too easy on its own for me now.

Decently competitive war (this one I’m not to worried about, again, focusing on t4cc atm, aq is more important than aw rn)

Again, if this isn’t you, still drop me a comment on this, I’ll still check you out.
Also, I’m content with where I am now. Just looking to maybe speed up progression a bit.

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    uvyq210m0249.png
    0fafzxdecqvl.png
    g7m0a5fzeoyi.png
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    @Mitchell35 Look up Mr Tic Tac in game. We are a chill alliance, all we want is that people try in AQ and AW. We are tier 11 at the moment in AW. For AQ, we run Map 4 in two BG's twice a week and then map 3 for rest. We only require 18k gold and 900 loyalty donation a week. Although our stash is full of loyalty.

We don't have line although some of us are on messenger for a bit of fun.
  • I had love to add u as we meet each other requirements but the little snag is we require the LINE app. We know there is life aside the game. We are all friends in our Alliance. If u think getting the line app is not a big stress cos we play around a bit, check our Alliance out in game at The Supreme [Th Su]. My line ID: trendylee009 . Thanks.
    Trendylee wrote: »
    I had love to add u as we meet each other requirements but the little snag is we require the LINE app. We know there is life aside the game. We are all friends in our Alliance. If u think getting the line app is not a big stress cos we play around a bit, check our Alliance out in game at The Supreme [Th Su]. My line ID: trendylee009 . Thanks.

Yeah my deal with line is that, yes I am a kid almost 14 (surprise forum users!!!) and this forum is basically the closest I can get to social media for the time being. Sorry though @Trendylee
    @Mitchell35 Look up Mr Tic Tac in game. We are a chill alliance, all we want is that people try in AQ and AW. We are tier 11 at the moment in AW. For AQ, we run Map 4 in two BG's twice a week and then map 3 for rest. We only require 18k gold and 900 loyalty donation a week. Although our stash is full of loyalty.

We don't have line although some of us are on messenger for a bit of fun.

I’m interested. How do you normally do in aq? Also what area are you around in aw? (Gold/silver etc wise)
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    We're pretty chill and laid back to, do have line if people want it and it's pretty fun some of our members are interesting characters.

We always hit sa, do well in events, silver 1/ gold alliance run map 5-4-4, or 5-4-3 or some combination of it.

If you're interested add bmf4387 on line or Darkstar4387 or Silenthitman44 in game probably better off adding silent
    edited November 2018
    We're pretty chill and laid back to, do have line if people want it and it's pretty fun some of our members are interesting characters.

We always hit sa, do well in events, silver 1/ gold alliance run map 5-4-4, or 5-4-3 or some combination of it.

If you're interested add bmf4387 on line or Darkstar4387 or Silenthitman44 in game probably better off adding silent

No donation requirement? Looks good. @Darkstar4387
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

No donation requirement? Looks good. @Darkstar4387

Minimal 10-30k maybe less
  • THRobinsonTHRobinson Posts: 37
    I need an alliance too... No one says anything in mine, over half never fight, and no exploration. :S
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    If you got Line message me THRobinson. I have two slots open
  • Few spots opened to replace retired members in chilled 6m alliance who manly focus on aq/aw add doowales for info on mcoc or line
  • xX4ST1NXxxX4ST1NXx Posts: 13
    Jestr54 wrote: »
    If you got Line message me THRobinson. I have two slots open

You didn't read it too well did you
  • Check out the Fist 80 in game and see if we fit you. We have a couple accounts that are your age and folks with jobs so we get the need to have a life. Mostly run two bgs map 4 and the other 3. Two bg war which allows people to take a break from war or AQ if they are working on quests or story.

No event or donation requirements.

I’m fighton84 in game. Be happy to chat if you are interested.
    edited November 2018
    We're looking for 2 spots, we really don't have miniums for events just play and put up what you can and if you join war you need to fight and that's about it.

If you're off tell us and then we'll be good, we have all kinds of people from all walks of life and a strong core group looking for good people to adjust to this ever changing game.

If anyone is interested just let me know, were currently 9 mill+ with a 1k+ war rating were higher in both but lost some people.
    I think I’ve found a home. Thanks everyone though. So flattered by your offers.