**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Korg

Korg is over powered. If you were to give croud fighting and rock shielding to different characters, those characters would still be god tier. To put them both on one character along with likely unblockable specials is way to much. Please do something about Korg asap. Like an emergency ban or something.

Comments

• Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    There’s nothing wrong with an OP champion, you just need to know it’s counters
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    No there’s tons of counters and tons of ways to play around him
  • Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    My only issue with Korg is that Kabam needs to give us Mastery change set ups that we can do on the fly. So for example, we can have 2 to 3 different set ups. One with dexteirty, one without, one with suicides, one with DW etc ...

It is absolutely unbelievable that this has not been implemented yet. It is without doubt one of the most requested changes.
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    The fact it costs in game currency to switch masteries we have already unlocked is obsured to begin with.
  • Options
    I know that fighting Korg is frustrating but it's the same conversation we've seen several times in the past with IM IW, Domino and MODOK. Some day or you'll learn how to fight, or get a hero who does better against him, or Kabam will create a new hero who literally will make Korg his/her rag doll.
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    I know that fighting Korg is frustrating but it's the same conversation we've seen several times in the past with IM IW, Domino and MODOK. Some day or you'll learn how to fight, or get a hero who does better against him, or Kabam will create a new hero who literally will make Korg his/her rag doll.

Hmm Korg Is The Doll Of Omega Red / Bishop
  • Options
    Bryon_502 wrote: »
    Furthermore, Korg takes away too many of the games primary functions. If you dexterity him twice he becomes unblockable and Unstoppable. People use dexterity more than they block so if I was to say let's make a character that if you block two of his attacks he becomes Unstoppable and unblockable we would all agree that would be ridiculous. Also you have to hit him with the physical attacks unless you have one of the few characters in the game they have mostly energy attacks. Rewarding physical push back for mediums Heavies and special attacks takes away another component of the game. Bleed immune, and his hit windows are to narrow. I've yet to see some one be able to punish his sp1 consistently, most struggle to dexterity it.

He's overpowered he needs to be fixed.

You have to shallow evade his medium dash and then light attack it’s not an easy fight but doable
  • Options
    Bryon_502Bryon_502 Posts: 133
    Need I say moreb4dtu6yswykb.jpg
  • Options
    Well an unduped Korg ain’t that bad
  • Options
    Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 765 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Bryon_502 wrote: »
    Need I say moreb4dtu6yswykb.jpg

It is why diversity should be more of a factor again.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Khamala Khan is too op. We need a nerf asap. Emergency ban!
  • Options
    Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 765 ★★★
    Khamala Khan is too op. We need a nerf asap. Emergency ban!

Spider-Gwen on unblock sp1 node for the win