**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost Rider’s Judgments and Cornered

Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I played against cornered in AW with Ghost Rider and the judgments acted as a damage over-time debuff.

How do I know this?

I had about 6 judgments on Killmonger and I couldn’t even do a 5 hit combo without having him get a bar of power, potentially even two if it was at the cusp of the first bar.

How are judgments damage over-time debuffs?

Judgments don’t do ANY immediate damage, at all. How can it do no damage but then qualify for “over-time damage debuff”?

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    take it slowly man im sure you will get your Answer
  • If I had damnation on him he would’ve been powerlocked.

I tried to do a sp3 but the damnation didn’t stay.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    The damnation debuff he applies with his sp3 does damage over time along with acting as a fate seal/power lock/heal block.
  • He would’ve been powerlocked if I had damnation, cornered shouldn’t’ve even worked then either.

Please stop saying the same thing over
    edited November 2018
    You're right. Wasn't meaning to repeat. Would this happen to be node 29 in AW? The aspect of evolution node increases their power rate every time they gain a bar of power among other stats. Especially if you had 6 judgements placed, that means it wasn't like the beginning of the fight or anything and they would've likely gained a good amount of power rate by that point through that node.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Assuming this is node 29? Seems like it possibly be reacting the same way as when it cancels blades parry/bleed at the same time with masochism. If so then that’s bugged in my opinion.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    MLLLL triggers bleed on km. Which is a damage over time debuff.
    When its the 3rd or 4th judgement it lasts pretty much a while...
    Cassy wrote: »
    MLLLL triggers bleed on km. Which is a damage over time debuff.
    When its the 3rd or 4th judgement it lasts pretty much a while...

I believe the OP is somewhere in tier 1-5, so the bleed immunity node would be active.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Killmonger gains power when he gets a debuff on himself.
    Did you perhaps had the resonate mastery?
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    So MLLLL will be counter as debuff, Thou He is immune to it. Also sp 1 and sp2 are debuffs (with no damage) but the passive ability of km could be play into it?