**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Banning of accs.

Got a qn. What if i got 2accs and playing em on the same device? Will i get banned?

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    henries wrote: »
    Got a qn. What if i got 2accs and playing em on the same device? Will i get banned?

Nope. Kabam said multiple accounts are okay as long as they are your accounts and only you play then.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Lots of info to read through there, but the moderators did address that and other issues.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/11012/account-sharing-in-game-message#latest
  • BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    Actually the highlighted lines said all about using cheat apps by yourself or sharing with someone who uses cheat apps. First kabam will not ban multiple accounts played in one device, cause more account more business. And actually account sharing isnt a big matter as a lot of people say. Cause actually what is account sharing? I cant, so pls do it for me. It can be done without logging in different device for different people. What if i just visit my friend and ask him to do this? Isnt it also account sharing? And same account different device also cant be banned, suppose i have two devices. If one is not charged i will go in another. Or maybe my phn is occupied, so i just use my friends phone to play.
    The ban is for using cheat app by yourself and by sharing someone else who uses cheat for you. Pls guys, keep it that much simple, dont make it big, dont fear, dont ask too many things. Cause last few months kabam is taking some peculiar decisions, made some wired change. Cant say if they turn this topic also in something like those if too many talk goes around.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Account sharing is when you access a game account that is not yours, or give access to your account to someone else. The device you play on does not matter.
  • Playing on multiple devices or having more then one account is fine, sharing your account with others is not.
  • Take a look at the message Kabam Miike posted here.

This discussion has been closed.