**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Profile Pictures

NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
Is the new tiers worth buying ? Like there's one for 500 units and it looks BADASS but is it worth it? Or is any of them that cost units worth it ?

Comments

• JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Nah. Just use a champion from your roster as your profile pic, it’s 100% cheaper
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    JayCee wrote: »
    Nah. Just use a champion from your roster as your profile pic, it’s 100% cheaper

Alright that's what I thought.... And who flagged me ? This is the FIRST post about are these things worth buying and that's spam ?
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Namelez wrote: »

This is the FIRST post about are these things worth buying and that's spam ?

You spelled "FIFTH" wrong
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Namelez wrote: »

This is the FIRST post about are these things worth buying and that's spam ?

You spelled "FIFTH" wrong

@AxeCopFire no sir it is the FIRST about actually BUYING the pics not using the actual champions re read the post before u try and troll
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    It's up to you honestly. If you like it and don't mind spending units on it, then buy it.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    I think I'll just buy the most expensive Spidey avatar. I've got units to spare, and I don't mind spending them on cosmetics once in a while
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I’m just gonna put blade as my avatar (not)