**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

368k Player looking for "relaxed" alliance

Hey guys,

my name is Andi and I am looking for a "relaxed" alliance. What does this mean? Since I am a student at an university right now I cannot get into the game really often, but still at least once a day. So I would love to join an alliance that is slightly more AQ focused, but still does AW (ranking should not be lower than Silver), however they don´t judge me if I cannot move immediately. Like I said: I am a 368k Player with a high skill level, mostly able to do uncollected 100% every month, already cleared Act 5 (working on doing it 100%) and preparing for my first LoL run. Plus, I am a really good team player. I really hope that I find a good alliance soon, contact "AndiYTDE" in game, "arceus1111" on line (pun intended) or just tell me who I should contact!

Thank you for your attention

-Andi

Comments

• Options
    Hi Arceus111 we might be a great fit for you. We are a group (Fist 80 or FST80 in game) with people in a similar position to you. We don’t require mandatory events and just ask that people who join a bg be active. We run 2 groups in AQ and aw to let people take breaks to focus on story/events/LoL.

I’ll send you a message on Line
  • Options
    We might work together. Hit me up on line.
    de_kronenbourg
  • Options
    HopeasilmuHopeasilmu Posts: 212
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/105097/10m-gold-2-alliance-recruitment#latest

Read my recruitment post from that link and if it hits you and you can just clear your AW path in time regadless how many or few times you login in a day, hit me up in Line mate. We have AQ map 5 covered so you can chill in map 3 :)