**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Down Tickets Now

RebelWrenRebelWren Posts: 20
edited November 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
There’s been so many changes to the contest and so many new characters added that are completely over powering that I think we all deserve some rank down tickets. Not only that certain characters have been nerffed quitely.. and a five-star champions or more available than ever and lower level summoners have better champs then people like myself that have been playing for 3+ years and its upsetting..Its only fair and a decent thing to do since all the changes in all aspects of the game..We’r not asking for much just an opportunity

Rank Down Tickets Now 71 votes

Rank down tickets
46%
OKAYGangCornholioLightZenithPcc880adqqedfyvrFlareDogeIrakliJones979Solrac_2KybosenameplasMasterFlintKennadobubbaXzoneAhitlawOnmixRoOOtsfaizmunMelkerlanneroSDAATR 33 votes
No rank down tickets
38%
GroundedWisdomWhododo872MegaSkater67Swe_wolfisKaruseusTheManMythLegendTeddersDemonzfyreFoxhero007SungjPenumbrousAnonymous346A l p h aSpiderCoolsDuke_SilverThecrusher_9756VulcanMNamelezPaytoPlaySNEER 27 votes
Who cares
15%
MhykkeWiMakSpeedbumpNojokejaymNitro422Rasilover6yrara93ChampioncriticFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightAmazing_Demon05 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    edited November 2018
    No rank down tickets
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    I knew there was something missing today. Now i remember what

We had rank down ticket, gold event(x4), what about the symbiot, should I open featured 5* or basic(without any roster info) today

I just need "Help, will dungeon currency be removed on the 5th?" to get forum BINGO.
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    No rank down tickets
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »

We had rank down ticket, gold event(x4), what about the symbiot, should I open featured 5* or basic(without any roster info) today

I just need "Help, will dungeon currency be removed on the 5th?" to get forum BINGO.

i think i saw someone asking about that if you dont have it down. lmao
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    No rank down tickets
    People never learn
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Leaving the meme aside, it would be a cool present to have again in christmas but that's just me.

Asking for it like 1,000+ times a year though is stupid, people please make wise rank up decisions and don't invest T2A/T4CC on a Cyclops or a BP.
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    No rank down tickets
    Rank down tickets are not for the natural progression of the game content, I really want to support your cause but not for those reasons
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    No rank down tickets
    There haven't been any silently nerfed champs.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    No rank down tickets
    FlareDoge wrote: »
    We dont deserve them for how many characters have been added we deserve them for all the bugs and bullsh*t we had last month so many bugs

Since when do bugs affect who you Rank?
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    Rank down tickets
    Any good deal from now till new year anyway? Still think RDT is the best. Also need 4* Signatures so any deals with 100 Signatures would be appreciated.
  • Options
    Hello RebelWren,

At this moment in time we do not have any plans to bring back Rank Down Tickets.

We have addressed this on several threads in the past and thus will be closing this thread so as to not clutter up the forums.

Kind Regards,
    Porkchop
This discussion has been closed.