**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Mystic Dispersion worth level 4 for offensive purposes??

AlankritAlankrit Posts: 88
edited November 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Is Mystic Dispersion worth level 4 for offensive purposes??

Is Mystic Dispersion worth level 4 for offensive purposes?? 52 votes

Yes
61%
LeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67AraevinTheManMythLegendAxeCopFireJank39Johan66777SpeedbumpMorrySolrac_2VuDah29746AhitlawDuke_SilverRasiloversimolazissamaf80CpAmericanosbdjdkCharlie_Scene 32 votes
No
38%
Spity68FrostyNguyenDauPcc880barking_spyders1ManChildSuperSam57KenshioezgoingCaptainDonRwdBulmktB_Dizzle_01cookiedealerAleorsickboy9Rehan010_ManofCarbonSieger7999Hamin 20 votes

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    No
    Pre nerf I had lvl 4. Dropped to lvl 3 for a while and now I have none in it. I’m not running many mystic champs these days.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    No
    It just seems like a waste of points now.....
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    No
    3 at the most... And that's pushing it.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Depends who your using it’s quite useful for champs like ghost rider and getting his cycle to refresh faster
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    No
    up to champs you gave a lot. maybe if you have new dr strange... not that many champs have that many buffs so you can benefit from the difference.
    generally speaking, mystic class is pretty lame now. take Magik or strange venom to counter power gain like Hype, and no any other mystic needed. most buffs can be counted otherwise, and those, hm-hm, "passive" bs, wich you can't nullify and wich don't trigger md... idk why use mystics today. had md 4/5 before it was nerfed, now 0/5
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    If your top heroes are mystic, then yes.
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    No
    No, 2-3 is a good spot
  • CaptainDonCaptainDon Posts: 73
    No
    3 points r enough.