**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who to use against Iron Man IW?

13»

Comments

• MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Duped Guillotine or Sabertooth.

Guillotine's SP2 will destroy any defender, and Sabertooth's bleed is out of control.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    MrBanks wrote: »
    Duped Guillotine or Sabertooth.

Guillotine's SP2 will destroy any defender, and Sabertooth's bleed is out of control.

If he is on overload, sure guilly would work
    very well

Sabertooth? If only IMIW was not bleed immune with molecular armor up...
  • IWIM is total over powered in AW on node 46 Tier 5 and up. Kabam said they never 5* OG Thor or SW. At least you can beat them on pretty much any node. IWIM is a pita on many nodes in AW
  • Even a 4* IWIM is so OP its just stupid. Mabe if your lucky enough to have a Killmonger or Corvus or Proxima or Stark. Vast majority of us don’t have those champs least I don’t anyway.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    I keep playing the waiting game while my void degen eats him away
  • barking_spyders1barking_spyders1 Posts: 79
    edited November 2018
    Just wondering what tier most of these guys that say their tearing IWIM a new one are playing in? Tier 6 IWIM is no problem but once we moved up to tier 5 and higher IWIM became a problem. Were teetering between Gold 1 and Platinum 3.
  • EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    Groot. I got this matchup in arena where my r2 unduped groot was against imiw and figured I was gonna loose. His pi was over 5k duped and groot trashed him. Im not a highly skilled player but he tanked a sp3 and regened the damage back. Ended fight with like 90% health.