Options

Anniversary gift

Guys it's been 4 years we have played this game.so I would some rewards and reason for my suggestion
1.3000-5000 5 * shards.because6* have been introduced so 5* shards need to be more frequent so we can progress.
2.2000 4*,6000 3*,10000 premium shards.guys 4* are like 3* nowadays compare to rank 2 6*
3.4 star awakening gem 2.long time we haven't got these stuff.
3 t4cc crystal.rank up champ
4.reduce cost for act 4 to 2 energy per tile

Comments

• Options
    Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Garbage rewards for high tier players
  • Options
    StikyStiky Posts: 79
    Those are only the stuff that u want. Almost everyone did act4 so it would be to see some energy reduction for ACT5. If I got those things that u mentioned it will be kind of sad actually.what would be better is 6* shards and a chance at a 5* awakening gems and of course some rank down tickets those are the only things that interest me other than that it won't be interesting at.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Stiky wrote: »
    Those are only the stuff that u want. Almost everyone did act4 so it would be to see some energy reduction for ACT5. If I got those things that u mentioned it will be kind of sad actually.what would be better is 6* shards and a chance at a 5* awakening gems and of course some rank down tickets those are the only things that interest me other than that it won't be interesting at.

Hey, there's a simple fix. Either have Multiple Gift Pack you get to choose from (like they did recently), or give out different Tier Rewards depending on when you started playing the game (like they did almost a year ago I believe).
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I’d rather have another 4* Howard the duck.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Ooo I got an idea. Say there are 10 Anniversary Packs and you get 20 Anniversary Tokens, and each Pack costs a certain amount of Tokens. So for example, there's a 5 Star Awakening Gem Crystal Pack with 5SAGC and a few things that every Pack has (Gold, Shards, Loyalty, etc.) and that costs 10 Tokens. But you also have a Gold Pack that costs 4 Tokens with an increased amount of Gold and some Gold Crystals, and so on. It comes down to what you want, 2 5SAGC Packs, 1 5SAGC Pack and 2 Gold Packs, maybe 3 Gold Packs and a Basic Catalyst or Class Catalyst Pack.
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    I would love 5 star or 4 star venom the Duck or symbiot Supreme and Rank Up Gem And Awakening Gem and some 5,4 shard and 1000 6 star shard
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Ooo I got an idea. Say there are 10 Anniversary Packs and you get 20 Anniversary Tokens, and each Pack costs a certain amount of Tokens. So for example, there's a 5 Star Awakening Gem Crystal Pack with 5SAGC and a few things that every Pack has (Gold, Shards, Loyalty, etc.) and that costs 10 Tokens. But you also have a Gold Pack that costs 4 Tokens with an increased amount of Gold and some Gold Crystals, and so on. It comes down to what you want, 2 5SAGC Packs, 1 5SAGC Pack and 2 Gold Packs, maybe 3 Gold Packs and a Basic Catalyst or Class Catalyst Pack.

That’s the only good idea on this thread. Good thinking. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼