**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which champion can deal the most bleed?

As I asked in the title itself.
For me it's killmonger with those 50 bleed stacks... I don't think any champ (except bleed immune champs) can live before him.... Pls. Comment

Comments

• DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    symbiote supreme has a pretty mean bleed
  • Des1234Des1234 Posts: 80
    Domino maybe she can do some insane bleed damage and going off topic nebula with 20 shock charges on her sp2 is insane
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Black Panther og would be my choice that guy can lay the bleed damage on like a house on fire. every crit has a 80% chance to lay on a bleed that deals 54% of his attack rating this stacks, and then once awakened(sig level 13) he has a 8% chance on every hit to deal 36% of his attack rating in bleed damage this also stacks. So he can really deal some bleed damage. Some of the old champs can really excel at one thing, so Killmonger is the better champ overall but OG Black Panther is better in my opinion in the bleed damage department.

Ur making me wanna take up my sig 20 5* Black Panther now haha
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    Maybe x-23
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Carnage on every crit has a 100% chance to bleed dealing 5% of his attack rating as a bleed this stacks. While his heavy attacks have a 100% chance to inflict bleed dealing 88% of his attack rating.

X-23 has a 80% chance on crit hits to bleed the opponent dealing 102% of her attack rating this stacks.

Wolverine has a 80% chance on crit hits to deal 87% of his attack rating this stacks.
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Venom. Just spam sp1 on buff champions.
    Disclaimer!!!! all of my figures are affected by my mastery's and will not be the same for you, you have been warned.
    edited November 2018
    Venom has a 80% chance on critical hits (Jumps to 95% on hero champs) to bleed the opponent for 67% of his attack rating. No Bleeds dealt on his sp1, 2 or 3.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Venom has a 80% chance on critical hits (Jumps to 95% on hero champs) to bleed the opponent for 67% of his attack rating. No Bleeds dealt on his sp1, 2 or 3.

His special 1 and 2 can cause bleed damage bro
    Namelez wrote: »

His special 1 and 2 can cause bleed damage bro

Just off of crits, it is not built into the special attack so if your sp 1 or 2 crits it has a 80 or 95% chance to deal a bleed.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Gwenpool and Domino. Bleed Queens
  • Gwenpool for me, i also have killmonger but I think gwenpool bleeds more than KM imo
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Killmonger's bleed stack ability is not at all useful in short matches but if you are playing ROL, LOL etc. Then he is the one above all of bleed dealers. After getting 50 bleed stacks+ sp3, killmonger can deal up to 50 BLEED. That is my 5star km can deal up to 3000 bleed/sec.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Domino critical bleed, enough said
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Infineight wrote: »
    Killmonger's bleed stack ability is not at all useful in short matches but if you are playing ROL, LOL etc. Then he is the one above all of bleed dealers. After getting 50 bleed stacks+ sp3, killmonger can deal up to 50 BLEED. That is my 5star km can deal up to 3000 bleed/sec.

My 3/30 Domino(was 3/30) can do 6.5k per tick on her sp3 with enough luck
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Medusa
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Carnage
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    It's amusing that no one even referred blade. lol
  • There is no second thought.Domino is the bleed Goddess right now!Except for the fact of regen,she is the best champ in the game right now!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Domino, unlike km she can use her megableed more than once
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Carnage rivals domino, given enough time. I’ve gotten my r4 4* to do 1,000 bleed damage, constantly refreshing...when awakened, the power gain is insane, sp1, Sp3, so good