**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is your favorite swiss army

2»

Comments

• Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I really like the hood and sentinel.
  • Options
    exc3lexc3l Posts: 67
    Iceman with the immunity is good in most fight except Mephisto
  • Options
    Sparky and GR all day!
  • Options
    Voodoo is the man. Regen, poison, power gain, power drain, power steal, power burn.
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    I gotta say Carnage. Bleed, Critical, Physical Resist, Unblockable S1 (Sometimes)...He has it all.

No power control, needs bleeds (even though he can armor break naturally immune champs), and has a huge ramp up time

Carnage is Good Insane Power Gain / Bleed / Good Armour Break / Unbockable sp / Physical Resist / Perfect Block / fast Ramp Up Time

Funfact : Carnage still Armour Break An opponent on Bleed immune Node so he still useful is season 5 of Aw
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    ultron - evasion, bleed, armor up, double regen, he looks awesome, cauterize, bleed and poison immunity, his speciaqls do more damage when opponent bleeding, energy damage regen, physical and energy damage attacks. there's probably more stuff he does
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Doc Oc.
    Ghost Rider
    IMIW
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Magik
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Dormammu

Immunity bleed/poison, nullify, power control, regen, degen and his heavy can do some good damage with soul bound at 100
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Vassili24 wrote: »
    IMIW, I know he gets credit for AW defense, but I really like using him on offense. Bleed immune with armor up, power control, heal block, armor break, shock, and unblockable SP1.

Preaching to the choir. Dont forget incinerate! I love my IW iron man. He just cuts thru content. I'll say that my Scralet witch and Ghost Rider are a very close second and third.
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Iceman
    Can tank sp3, triple immune, can bypass high armor nodes with cold snap/frostbite, can stop evade.
    Only regen is missing :D
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Iceman or IMIW
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Spidergwen, the spider on the army knife is her evade, the butter knife is her crits and the file is how she files her nails
  • Options
    Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    GR. Bleed, nullifying buffs, regen, power drain, power/health lock. Bleed immune. Name another who can do all of that.
  • Options
    Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    Power/regen lock*