**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to identify players that use hacks

I would like to know how can I identify an aliance member that are using some hack, bot or mod...

Comments

• Options
    How
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    They clear a hard boss in AW without taking damage. They have Web-Slinger title, or Ultron, and their best champ is a 4 star at rank 2 or something. Etc
  • Options
    Kosmo139Kosmo139 Posts: 11

Kabam nunca usei rack nem algo do tipo minha conta foi banida já fás mas de dois anos q jogo já gastei até dinheiro com esse jogo peço q vc revejam análise bem pq isso pode ai até processo repetido nunca usei racher mal consigo terminar o modo Mestre
    Quero minha conta

Meu Email cosmodelimasantos@gmail.com
  • Options
    JdogJdog Posts: 5
    Web slinger title ?
  • Options
    SonicEmpireSonicEmpire Posts: 83
    yestetday I saw someone with Ultron classic (earned from 100% Labyrinth) and his top champs were 4* 4/40 civil warrior and 3/30 karnak... obviously he didn't complete Labyrinth of Legends. That's the #1 giveaway
  • Options
    LoPresti meant, I think, that "Web-Slinger" title only if compared to their roster of top 4 champs is fishy.
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Web slinger can be done with 3 stars. But having LOL ultron is the true giveaway.
  • Options
    true but I think the skill it takes to 100% it with 3*s won't be a player that has low level champs in there top 4.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    I've seen a few who have web slinger with really low levels, low hero rating and really fishy top champions.

One was only level 29 with a rating of 19k, and tops that were 2,297 4*, 1,438 3*, 1,149 4*, and 1,122 4*.

Another 2,539 4*, and the rest barley 1k champs with a rating of 24 k, and level 29.

I really don't see how they would do it with an account like this without cheating.
  • Options
    Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    Webslinger was the easiest "hard" quest to date. The fact that you could run just one path and then to the boss made it even easier. Not saying they did or didn't cheat but if a low level person is going to beat "hard" content webslinger would be the one.
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Weak players with rare titles, but SOME are actually skilled like Mvinceable(but NOT lv15 20k rating gets Uncollected title)
  • Options
    BudinBudin Posts: 5
    Yes with rare titles like slinger, uncollected, wall crawler or have Cyc ns Rhino and Ronan or old ultron only with 5k base for example