**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can Emma Frost survive an L3?

bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
One of my alliance mates was fighting a wasp in war, his Emma (duped) was in telepath form, he forced the Wasp to 3 bars of power, and she used her L3. It killed him from 70% health to 0. Emma's sig ability says "When Telepath Form is active and Emma Frost would lose more than 15% of her Max Health from a single source, she activates Diamond Form for 3 seconds to reduce the damage." That didn't happen though. Can someone explain how or why?

Comments

• bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    Assassins Mastery?

I thought that, but he was at 70% health so it wouldnt apply
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Doesn't she drop form when they use a special bc she'll have more power than them at that point?
    Doesn't she drop form when they use a special bc she'll have more power than them at that point?

If that happens, wouldn't wasp's L3 then kick his sig ability in and put her right back into diamond form to survive the L3? Because the L3 would take off more than 15% health.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    She reverts to diamond form which makes her tankier, but she doesn’t cap the damage.
    She reverts to diamond form which makes her tankier, but she doesn’t cap the damage.

After you said this, I think we figured it out. We assumed that the damage is capped at 15% like iceman's is capped. But it seems that it's just reduced. In war, Wasp L3 (boosted by local nodes) could probably do enough damage even with the damage being reduced to kill that Emma. I guess I misunderstood her sig. Thank you
  • faizmunfaizmun Posts: 58
    If i was not wrong than as per you write "When Telepath Form is active and Emma Frost would lose more than 15% of her Max Health from a single source, she activates Diamond Form for 3 seconds to reduce the damage." So the 70% is more than 15% so definitely emma has to activate Diamond Form but Emma Get KO'd with sp3 so how can she active Diamond form. If Emma does survive that sp3 than definitely she active Diamond Form Because she get more than 15% lost in single source.
    If it's wrong than anyone let make sure to me.
    Thank you.