**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Bans and Account Sharing

KillerDynastyKillerDynasty Member Posts: 74
I am asking this question as i am not the only one thinking or wondering am I in jeopardy. So will a mod please answer.

I have my account on 5 devices my tablet, on 2 phones, my window surface pro 4 using duo, and my wifes device when my battery is dead. Now how do you know its not me or i am sharing my account? Or is the permissions given to this game going through my entire phone which is more than i gave it, If it's the case then this is a major invasion of privacy. Now i am nervous to jump form device to device. My surface is great for arena. Phone a best for quest and i jump back and forth.

I travel multiple states a day my ip changes frequently if your checking Ip's looks like i might be sharing. How can i protect myself form kabam over zealous reactions to a minor amount of people that may cheat.

Why can a friend not help me complete a quest again?

Why can't my wife and I play the same account again?

Why can I not let my 7 year old son play my account again?

If you have the time respond if not delete the post like you do with all my others.

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Admittedly you share your account but did not meet the criteria for a ban. If you have all that happening and you were not banned earlier today I'm not sure how you can describe it as being over zealous.

FYI your forum account is linked to an ingame account so you kinda just outed yourself. But the bans were accompanied with a warning that it will not be tolerated, stop account sharing if you do not want to risk action being taken.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    @CoatHang3r he asked why those things were wrong he didn't "out" himself.
    @CoatHang3r he asked why those things were wrong he didn't "out" himself.
    Was it just hypothetical rhetoric? I could've made a simple post then "one user per account, you agreed to this when you downloaded the game". But see the way it was phrased was that he participated in those activities. But that was not the point of my post, my point was is that Kabam evidently do not shoot from the hip as he thinks/suggests.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    It's possible to wonder why something is against the rules without breaking the rules.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Member Posts: 239
    edited July 2017
    i remember to agree to terms of the game before i download the app and it was clear one player per account , and no account sharing .hacks or mods
    It's possible to wonder why something is against the rules without breaking the rules.
    That's true however it makes no sense, every question postulated was from the position of why can I not do this again, This implies he has been doing it not that he is asking why can not do it. Thanks for whiteknighting.
  • LuxrayTamerLuxrayTamer Member Posts: 7
    Is it fine if a friend is logging in for you to get login rewards? Just asking
  • AppieAppie Member Posts: 99
    are you allowed to log in on ur friends device but you're playing on it?
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Member Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Is it fine if a friend is logging in for you to get login rewards? Just asking

Nope
  • VuskaVuska Member Posts: 175
    edited July 2017
    I think Not Fair if Kabam just Banned account permanently without giving a chance to member to clarify the situation...
    Not all using hack or mod by his will...
    Sometimes a friend or brother login your account on his phone and play without you know that he using mod.

How he know the password.. The situation i get is.. he give the password because his brother want to try to fight with the game at first time.

I know this situation before... And KABAM.. give a chance...

Maybe just remove his rewards for couple months from mod time you detected..
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,520 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Vuska wrote: »
    I think Not Fair if Kabam just Banned account permanently without giving a chance to member to clarify the situation...
    Not all using hack or mod by his will...
    Sometimes a friend or brother login your account on his phone and play without you know that he using mod.

How he know the password.. The situation i get is.. he give the password because his brother want to try to fight with the game at first time.

I know this situation before... And KABAM.. give a chance...

Maybe just remove his rewards for couple months from mod time you detected..

It would still constitute a ban because your friend or brother is not allowed to log on to your Account, whether he uses a Mod or not.
  • DL864DL864 Member Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Ozzieont wrote: »
    i remember to agree to terms of the game before i download the app and it was clear one player per account , and no account sharing .hacks or mods

You may want to go back and read tos. To be honest it's not that clear point 6 says. You may not use anyone else’s Account at any time and you may not allow anyone else to use your Account at any time. Then point 9 says. Access another user’s Account without permission. So really not so clear.
  • ryandemisryandemis Member Posts: 11
    eu fui banido sem saber o motivo e nao aceito quero minha conta de volta jogo a quase 5 anos e uns tres meses consegui subi pro nivel 60 e aconteceu isso quero mto saber o motivo pois desconheco qualquer iregularidade na minha conta
  • ryandemisryandemis Member Posts: 11
    peco a ajuda de todos que estao na msm situacao que a minha
  • Mobogim990Mobogim990 Member Posts: 11
    same
  • madmaxmadmax Member Posts: 59
    Kabam mike just closed another post that referred to note 9 in there tos, he never addressed it just said " it says no account sharing in the terms" then ended the post.
    As per usual they can't answer a straight question.
    So what is if mike? Does rule 9 stand or not? If not how come some rules apply when it suits you and not when it doesn't? Try to be clearer. And why have none of the top alliances been banned? Or are they safe as the spend lots?
    Also in your tos it says about showing your stuff on other platforms or performing so that means no YouTube etc so is that ok then?
    Will you answer or just close the thread hmmmmmmm
    Just goes to show it's all about money not being fair at all
    So... No other way to lift the banned ?
    I think member should be allowed to have a chance to get unbanned... Not just send a message to Customer Service and get a same robot reply.

Unbanned with some penalty is also fair... But banned without warning and permanently is too cruel for people who stay loyal play this game over 2 years and some also buy things from store.
  • KillerDynastyKillerDynasty Member Posts: 74
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    I do not think the OP has been banned, just wondering about being banned.

I was wondering the same thing. What do they consider sharing, compared to those who play on multiple devices that they own?

As for some of the your points;
    A friend playing is account sharing.
    No idea about spouses playing the same account, a mod answer would be appreciated.
    Your son is technically too young to play the game, a mod will tell you it is 13 years old or older.

I am interested in their response as well. Best of luck.

If you are a parent surely at some point if your kid has a tablet u added the game and let the kid spin crystals and be merry. It makes them so peacefull as long as you have many crystals.

They can ban me for bonding with my kids using their game. My wife likes spinning them too at times. Whats the problem ?
  • KillerDynastyKillerDynasty Member Posts: 74
    It will not be addressed it the whole i am god do as i say. Milk the whales