**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Account sharing

As we have all received the latest message from you regarding cheating I thought I'd read you "tos" again.
Under point 9 you list " Access another user’s Account without permission;"
So once again you say one thing but your own terms say something different, so you can account share IF YOU HAVE THEIR PERMISSION.
As always your as clear and transparent as mud.
Also this can't be true as mmxiv still has 30/30 players and it's commmon knowledge they massively account share as the best do all there wars so they win plus fix war matches with other top alliances, but of course they spend a fortune as you only have to look at some of there accounts to see they cheat and pay.
So it's all about money.
But rule 9 stands so guys as long as you have the users permission it's ok :) kabam says so

Comments

• Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    But if you read 6 it says you may not use anyone else's account.
  • Options
    madmaxmadmax Posts: 59
    Yeah agree and it also says they can do anything at anytime, so it's not clear at all
  • Options
    madmaxmadmax Posts: 59
    People moving people in aw/Aq is a problem created by kabam with limited energy, long timers, multiple paths and all the nodes. Next thing alliances will kick people for being absent for a holiday, wedding, birthday party etc and then people will be selling there services as temporary members as you don't get the rewards until you've been there for a while.
    So that will be the next new thing
  • Options
    JdogJdog Posts: 5
    Let's be honest I highly doubt anyone here will spend $100,000 on a game those guys have so it doesn't bother me one bit what they do there's plenty of ways to still get prizes but kabam is a business and hacks is the one thing they really dislike and so do I
  • Options
    Average_PlayerAverage_Player Posts: 80
    madmax wrote: »
    People moving people in aw/Aq is a problem created by kabam with limited energy, long timers, multiple paths and all the nodes. Next thing alliances will kick people for being absent for a holiday, wedding, birthday party etc and then people will be selling there services as temporary members as you don't get the rewards until you've been there for a while.
    So that will be the next new thing

I'm available as a temporary pop-in replacement. Hit me up, if you require someone to clear a path. My price is cheap. I charge a 6 pack of beer per path
  • Options
    We're not going to discuss this any more, because there is no more to add to this conversation. The Terms of Service you agreed to when you started playing the game expressly prohibits this behaviour.

It is not fair, and it unbalances the game for players that are not sharing accounts or using cheats.

Closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.