**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW Timeout and attack bonus

Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
Today while in war, our opponent congratulated one of their members on a 1 shot of one of our bosses. Upon looking we saw boss had accumulated 1 kill. After some playful banter/trash talking, it was a timeout on the boss. They still showed “full attack” bonus, but we showed a kill.

My question, does a timeout remove the attack bonus, or does it stand since they didn’t technically die?

Comments

• When I've timed out on an opponent in AW, it has always reduced my attack bonus by one (count) whenever I've specifically checked as far as I can recall.
  • DareDvlDanDareDvlDan Posts: 84
    Timeout should definitely remove one attack bonus. The same as a death.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    timeout = kill
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Thanks all for the replies. That’s pretty much what myself and my alliance thought, but when they said they got full attack bonus I was wondering if maybe it was a server lag/display glitch.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    They are just messing with you. It counted as a kill
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    It always says full attack bonus if attack bonuses are available from my experience even if you died or timed out on a champ. As long as there are attack bonuses it will day full attack bonus because you got the full attack bonus of the remaining attack bonuses
  • Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    It always says full attack bonus if attack bonuses are available from my experience even if you died or timed out on a champ. As long as there are attack bonuses it will day full attack bonus because you got the full attack bonus of the remaining attack bonuses

I haven't seen that. If I or someone else dies on a node and I look at it, I see how many attack bonuses remain if it is less than three.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    It tells you that at the end of the fight? @DNA3000 I’ve never seen it say 2 attack bonus revived after a fight. I’m not talking about what it says when you click on the node after you die. I’m talking about the victory screen for that fight
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    It tells you that at the end of the fight? @DNA3000 I’ve never seen it say 2 attack bonus revived after a fight. I’m not talking about what it says when you click on the node after you die. I’m talking about the victory screen for that fight

Zero deaths will say “full”
    Subsequent deaths/kills will drop “full” and say “attack bonus”
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    It Tel u. U Got atk bonus only. If u hav dies. . And full attack bonus. If u Not hav dies
  • Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

Zero deaths will say “full”
    Subsequent deaths/kills will drop “full” and say “attack bonus”

That's my recollection as well.
  • ClumsyNewClumsyNew Posts: 4
    We just experienced this in our alliance. One of our guys went in against Cable and timed out. Then he started the second fight when another person took this screenshot:

image0.jpg

As you can see, attack bonus is still at 3 with second fight already under way... ?!?!?!