Which champion can deal the most bleed?

2

Comments

  • Angela
  • Why nobody said blade. He doesn't even have to hit to get those bleeds. He gets to sp2 in only 3 combos when opponent bleeds and his sp2 can deal a great bleed damage. And you reach power bar 1 instantly after doing sp2 so again sp2 in only 1 combo. Keep on repeating it and he deals a great bleed damage. Although I feel Gwen pool is the biggest bleeder. Don't have Domino so I can't be sure of her.
  • Deadpool X-Force Duped... He applies Bleeds with every hit...

    But Carnage is probably your best bet if you want Consistent And Powerful Bleed, and the way he refreshes Bleed it's actually very hard to stop him from causing Bleed.
  • Also there's X-23, duped she becomes more powerful the more Bleeds are on the opponent. Though her Bleed amount is capped at 5, but it doesn't really. I basically Soloed RoL with just X-23, had to use Crossbones for Scarlet Witch and Guillotine for Wolverine. (Though I have seen videos of X-23 out Bleeding RoL Wolverine's Regen)
  • If you are talking strictly the total number of bleed debuffs inflicted, including bleeds that only last like 1 second, the answer is definitely carnage. But you must inflict the first bleed via a heavy attack before you can continually bleed from crits
  • Carnage on every crit has a 100% chance to bleed dealing 5% of his attack rating as a bleed this stacks. While his heavy attacks have a 100% chance to inflict bleed dealing 88% of his attack rating.

    X-23 has a 80% chance on crit hits to bleed the opponent dealing 102% of her attack rating this stacks.

    Wolverine has a 80% chance on crit hits to deal 87% of his attack rating this stacks.

    @Welderofortune You must inflict the first bleed via a heavy attack before the bleeds from crits can come in.
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 1,194
    Also there's X-23, duped she becomes more powerful the more Bleeds are on the opponent. Though her Bleed amount is capped at 5, but it doesn't really. I basically Soloed RoL with just X-23, had to use Crossbones for Scarlet Witch and Guillotine for Wolverine. (Though I have seen videos of X-23 out Bleeding RoL Wolverine's Regen)

    Same here. Used Medusa for Vision and SW and Gully for Wolvy and X-23 for everyone else. If not for SW hitting a ton of poison and heal block together X-23 could solo the entire ROL herself.
  • Gwenpool has pretty high bleed damage. Stack a few and heavy attack...
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 6,858
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Why nobody said blade.

    Because while he can do interesting things like inflict bleed on block, and he gains power from bleeding targets, he doesn't actually deal a large amount of bleed damage relative to other higher bleed inflicting champions.

    As far as I'm aware, Gwenpool deals the most bleed damage in general. She has a 30% chance to inflict bleed on every attack and doesn't have to crit to do it, the bleed lasts a significant amount of time and deals pretty good damage (I think 70% of attack) and heavies can convert bleed stacks into even longer duration bleeds.

    It is possible Domino might outbleed Gwenpool overall, but that's difficult to compare. Domino generates the bigger damage floating numbers, but Gwenpool stacks bleed way more often.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,081
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Why nobody said blade.

    Because while he can do interesting things like inflict bleed on block, and he gains power from bleeding targets, he doesn't actually deal a large amount of bleed damage relative to other higher bleed inflicting champions.

    As far as I'm aware, Gwenpool deals the most bleed damage in general. She has a 30% chance to inflict bleed on every attack and doesn't have to crit to do it, the bleed lasts a significant amount of time and deals pretty good damage (I think 70% of attack) and heavies can convert bleed stacks into even longer duration bleeds.

    It is possible Domino might outbleed Gwenpool overall, but that's difficult to compare. Domino generates the bigger damage floating numbers, but Gwenpool stacks bleed way more often.

    What about carnage He refresh bleed all the time so he's better then Gwenpool Bleed
  • issamaf80 wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Why nobody said blade.

    Because while he can do interesting things like inflict bleed on block, and he gains power from bleeding targets, he doesn't actually deal a large amount of bleed damage relative to other higher bleed inflicting champions.

    As far as I'm aware, Gwenpool deals the most bleed damage in general. She has a 30% chance to inflict bleed on every attack and doesn't have to crit to do it, the bleed lasts a significant amount of time and deals pretty good damage (I think 70% of attack) and heavies can convert bleed stacks into even longer duration bleeds.

    It is possible Domino might outbleed Gwenpool overall, but that's difficult to compare. Domino generates the bigger damage floating numbers, but Gwenpool stacks bleed way more often.

    What about carnage He refresh bleed all the time so he's better then Gwenpool Bleed

    You've gotta mention Medusa for the refresh, if you can keep the armour shattered, you'll have permanant bleed stacks, granted they dont do massive damage in the beginning but it ramps up just like carnage
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,081
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Why nobody said blade.

    Because while he can do interesting things like inflict bleed on block, and he gains power from bleeding targets, he doesn't actually deal a large amount of bleed damage relative to other higher bleed inflicting champions.

    As far as I'm aware, Gwenpool deals the most bleed damage in general. She has a 30% chance to inflict bleed on every attack and doesn't have to crit to do it, the bleed lasts a significant amount of time and deals pretty good damage (I think 70% of attack) and heavies can convert bleed stacks into even longer duration bleeds.

    It is possible Domino might outbleed Gwenpool overall, but that's difficult to compare. Domino generates the bigger damage floating numbers, but Gwenpool stacks bleed way more often.

    What about carnage He refresh bleed all the time so he's better then Gwenpool Bleed

    You've gotta mention Medusa for the refresh, if you can keep the armour shattered, you'll have permanant bleed stacks, granted they dont do massive damage in the beginning but it ramps up just like carnage

    I know she has Permanent bleed but its kind week and take a long long time more then carnage
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 6,858
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Why nobody said blade.

    Because while he can do interesting things like inflict bleed on block, and he gains power from bleeding targets, he doesn't actually deal a large amount of bleed damage relative to other higher bleed inflicting champions.

    As far as I'm aware, Gwenpool deals the most bleed damage in general. She has a 30% chance to inflict bleed on every attack and doesn't have to crit to do it, the bleed lasts a significant amount of time and deals pretty good damage (I think 70% of attack) and heavies can convert bleed stacks into even longer duration bleeds.

    It is possible Domino might outbleed Gwenpool overall, but that's difficult to compare. Domino generates the bigger damage floating numbers, but Gwenpool stacks bleed way more often.

    What about carnage He refresh bleed all the time so he's better then Gwenpool Bleed

    I don't think so. You have to crit to get the 100% bleed on already bleeding targets (i.e. bleed from the heavy) and those bleeds seem to deal only about 5.5% of attack for half a second base. Gwenpool's bleeds are closer to 70% of attack over six seconds. Per tick, they seem to deal comparable bleed damage but Gwenpool lands them more often and gets a long duration that is at least as long as what you're likely to extend Carnage's bleeds into. Even with deep wounds there's no way to sustain those bleeds through repeated criticals unless you're hitting a power locked target, which ironically is something Gwenpool can do, but doesn't actually need to do to get maximum benefit from bleeds.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 674
    Gwenpool gives bleed on nearly every hit.

    She has the best bleed
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 77
    DOMINO, end of discussion. No other champ can deal as much bleed dmg as her. She'll proc a critical bleed from her SP3 that can do almost 7k per tick for 10 seconds. And that's only my maxed 4*. A 5* will blow past that. No one does more bleed dmg (summoned symboide doesn't count).
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 674
    Cyporg wrote: »
    DOMINO, end of discussion. No other champ can deal as much bleed dmg as her. She'll proc a critical bleed from her SP3 that can do almost 7k per tick for 10 seconds. And that's only my maxed 4*. A 5* will blow past that. No one does more bleed dmg (summoned symboide doesn't count).

    GP has hit 20k+ bleeds at random times
  • AA
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 6,858
    Cyporg wrote: »
    DOMINO, end of discussion. No other champ can deal as much bleed dmg as her. She'll proc a critical bleed from her SP3 that can do almost 7k per tick for 10 seconds. And that's only my maxed 4*. A 5* will blow past that. No one does more bleed dmg (summoned symboide doesn't count).

    Two things. First, usually I assume questions like "who does the most bleed" are asking who does the most bleed on average, not who can theoretically generate the highest bleed damage in a single hit, which is something different. We usually talk about who does the most damage in terms of who deals the most damage overall, not who can generate the highest burst of damage, although that's sometimes important.

    Second, those numbers don't sound correct to me by about a factor of two even under ideal conditions. You'd expect a 4* 5/50 Domino to deal about 3000 bleed with SP3 (about 240% of attack) base. If we assume the fight goes long enough to get the maximum attack rating boost of 3800, that would increase bleed damage to about 12132, or about 867 per tick (fourteen ticks over seven seconds before deep wounds). +200% critical damage would increase that to about 2600 per tick on a critical bleed, and armor break on unlucky I think gets you to about 3100 per tick or there abouts. Getting the perfect 20% bonus on SP3 then gets you to around 3800 a tick. Masteries and synergies might get you above 4000 per tick. But I'm not sure how you get to 7000 per tick from there. Is there a video showing 4* Domino dealing 7k per tick out there I can analyze?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 1,957
    edited November 2018
    Domino hands down. IIRC GP does about 22% of her over all damage with bleeds. This video shows Domino doing ~475k (25k*19, 15% of 3m) with one single bleed and that was ignoring all other bleeds throughout the fight.




    *Actually 25k x 20=500k, forgot masacre synergy.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 1,610
    edited November 2018
    DNA3000 wrote: »

    Two things. First, usually I assume questions like "who does the most bleed" are asking who does the most bleed on average, not who can theoretically generate the highest bleed damage in a single hit, which is something different. We usually talk about who does the most damage in terms of who deals the most damage overall, not who can generate the highest burst of damage, although that's sometimes important.

    Second, those numbers don't sound correct to me by about a factor of two even under ideal conditions. You'd expect a 4* 5/50 Domino to deal about 3000 bleed with SP3 (about 240% of attack) base. If we assume the fight goes long enough to get the maximum attack rating boost of 3800, that would increase bleed damage to about 12132, or about 867 per tick (fourteen ticks over seven seconds before deep wounds). +200% critical damage would increase that to about 2600 per tick on a critical bleed, and armor break on unlucky I think gets you to about 3100 per tick or there abouts. Getting the perfect 20% bonus on SP3 then gets you to around 3800 a tick. Masteries and synergies might get you above 4000 per tick. But I'm not sure how you get to 7000 per tick from there. Is there a video showing 4* Domino dealing 7k per tick out there I can analyze?

    My 5* domino at rank 3 so roughly a 4* at rank 5 equivalent can do over 8k per tick bleeds near the end of a ROL winter soldier fight. Just her second special 3 with not much critical hit stacking if critical can do 3.9k bleed damage per tick. If you add me on line I can send you a video, my users sungj2001
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 456
    edited November 2018
    Drax if you have the right masteries to stack those furies, his bleed can get insane, video in my link to an old video with low ranked 4*, doing things that dont seem possible with him.

    https://twitter.com/brainimpact/status/840918242805895168
  • Drax if you have the right masteries to stack those furies, his bleed can get insane, video in my link to an old video with low ranked 4*, doing things that dont seem possible with him.

    https://twitter.com/brainimpact/status/840918242805895168

    That drax video is something else, am very impressed did not know he could do that.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 1,957
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Second, those numbers don't sound correct to me by about a factor of two even under ideal conditions. You'd expect a 4* 5/50 Domino to deal about 3000 bleed with SP3 (about 240% of attack) base. But I'm not sure how you get to 7000 per tick from there. Is there a video showing 4* Domino dealing 7k per tick out there I can analyze?
    It’s only a 4/40 with 7k. :)


  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,322
    I’d say carnage AA or gwenpool
  • X-23
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 6,858
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Second, those numbers don't sound correct to me by about a factor of two even under ideal conditions. You'd expect a 4* 5/50 Domino to deal about 3000 bleed with SP3 (about 240% of attack) base. But I'm not sure how you get to 7000 per tick from there. Is there a video showing 4* Domino dealing 7k per tick out there I can analyze?
    It’s only a 4/40 with 7k. :)

    May I ask what the synergies were on that team and what the relevant masteries were? That's a very high PI for a 4/40. Do you always get that high of a critical bleed on SP3 at the end of a fight that is long enough, or is this a lucky roll on critical damage bonus?
  • It's an interesting question. Depends on what you're looking at. Most Bleed at once, or the most consecutively.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 1,957
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Second, those numbers don't sound correct to me by about a factor of two even under ideal conditions. You'd expect a 4* 5/50 Domino to deal about 3000 bleed with SP3 (about 240% of attack) base. But I'm not sure how you get to 7000 per tick from there. Is there a video showing 4* Domino dealing 7k per tick out there I can analyze?
    It’s only a 4/40 with 7k. :)

    May I ask what the synergies were on that team and what the relevant masteries were? That's a very high PI for a 4/40. Do you always get that high of a critical bleed on SP3 at the end of a fight that is long enough, or is this a lucky roll on critical damage bonus?
    The only thing affecting her attack rating was +10% attack with dead pool, no extra crit or crit damage. Synergies were DP Sabertooth, Colossus, and Masacre. Only attack mastery present is assassin and that wasn’t a factor.

    I assume what you are overlooking is the bonus of up to ~40% attack and ~1300 Crit damage she get on all attacks. That was my first fight with a 4/40 done to make the video showing she can easily acheive huge bleeds.
  • I total murder face with arch angel. But it's a combo of bleed, poison and then neurotoxin. But dang.... then. DANG....

    I can get some lucky average 3 long bleeds. Then block for two to three poisons, then attack, get a bleed or two... into heavy and spec one before the heavy is done to convert to 2 to 3 neuros. Step back and watch the heath bar drop like a thermometer in liquid nitrogen.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,081
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Why nobody said blade.

    Because while he can do interesting things like inflict bleed on block, and he gains power from bleeding targets, he doesn't actually deal a large amount of bleed damage relative to other higher bleed inflicting champions.

    As far as I'm aware, Gwenpool deals the most bleed damage in general. She has a 30% chance to inflict bleed on every attack and doesn't have to crit to do it, the bleed lasts a significant amount of time and deals pretty good damage (I think 70% of attack) and heavies can convert bleed stacks into even longer duration bleeds.

    It is possible Domino might outbleed Gwenpool overall, but that's difficult to compare. Domino generates the bigger damage floating numbers, but Gwenpool stacks bleed way more often.

    What about carnage He refresh bleed all the time so he's better then Gwenpool Bleed

    I don't think so. You have to crit to get the 100% bleed on already bleeding targets (i.e. bleed from the heavy) and those bleeds seem to deal only about 5.5% of attack for half a second base. Gwenpool's bleeds are closer to 70% of attack over six seconds. Per tick, they seem to deal comparable bleed damage but Gwenpool lands them more often and gets a long duration that is at least as long as what you're likely to extend Carnage's bleeds into. Even with deep wounds there's no way to sustain those bleeds through repeated criticals unless you're hitting a power locked target, which ironically is something Gwenpool can do, but doesn't actually need to do to get maximum benefit from bleeds.

    Oh There is if You have Symbiot Supreme you can get more Duration For Carnage

    Supreme Symbiosis – Venom, Carnage, Agent Venom, Venom the Duck, Spiderman(Symbiote) – Unique Synergy

    Symbiote Supreme: Each time a Stagger’s Duration Expires, it has a 25% chance to re-apply itself.
    Symbiotes: Increases the Duration of all Bleed Effects by 20%.
2
Sign In or Register to comment.