**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No Kytnar Strands in Store

Canny22Canny22 Posts: 5
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Silly that we can’t buy these all the way up to the last minute of the events! They are absolutely needed for the sym supreme! I am very upset that I was saving units to purchase these for my last two runs to get 100% and they are gone! Why would you do that? In the end it means less money for Kabam as there are people that would have bought units to complete.
Very dissatisfied customer....
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    Wait what???!!!
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Why wait till the last 12hrs of it to do it?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Absolutely needed? I didn't even buy any from the store lol. The announcement stated when they would be removed, plus there was an in game timer on it.
  • Jesterj8Jesterj8 Posts: 51
    I completely agree. I was planning on doing my last runs tonight. I'm just really confused why they pulled them from the store. And I waited because I wanted to stack as many as possible because I knew that I would need every last one to chain together to 100% the event. I'm sure there must have been a countdown on it I payed no attention to because I thought they'd be available during the entire event.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    No idea why they did that, but, it was cheaper to run through beginner & normal to get the strands. Just costs energy, and that is much cheaper, then for each boss you kill, you get 10+ strands, then at the end you get 35 or so on top of that I think it was.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    Weve had over 2 weeks to do it? Why leave until last minute! Especially when the strands had an ingame timer? 😂
  • Try to do lower difficulties, for beginner I think it gives at least 60 or 80 strands for one full run, and normal I think it's 100 or sum. I did that two days ago, ended up with 4 strands but 100 % Symbiote completion
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Canny22 wrote: »
    Silly that we can’t buy these all the way up to the last minute of the events! They are absolutely needed for the sym supreme! I am very upset that I was saving units to purchase these for my last two runs to get 100% and they are gone! Why would you do that? In the end it means less money for Kabam as there are people that would have bought units to complete.
    Very dissatisfied customer....

Silly that you don't pay attention to timers.
  • Canny22Canny22 Posts: 5
    Regardless of timers it is still stupid that they are not available to the last minute.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    No clue how people are short on these. I have 1200 or so left after finishing master, epic, and sym
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    im so confused with this post.
    i manage to collect 1k (FREE) completed epic, masters and epic.
    you are just a special kind of person.