**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I be investing in 4*s

I am having a hard time pulling the trigger on upgrading my 4* champs though my 5*s havent been that great. I dont feel I get a tonne of t4cc resources. Right now I am tempted to upgrade my 4* Killmonger or 4* gwenpool. My Corvus is going to R4 once I get one last cosmic t4cc.

Is there any value do you think outside of arena to upgrade some of these 4*s. Or are there 4*s champs that should just be ranked up to R5 no matter what?

8pb16fnaaark.jpg
wm6d9mbbrvu2.jpg

Comments

• HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    imho, I'd say no...you have enough better than average 5s and already maxed 4s for questing, war, AQ, etc...
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I’d say get that Medusa wasp and Corvus up then focus on your 4 stars while your waiting for stuff like t2a
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    medusa is gonna take a bit as Corvus is gonna cost me a lot. I also have a 6* hela and a maxed 4* medusa so I feel I am stacked with cosmics lol.

I have also been back and forth on the Wasp rankup as she has such **** block proficiency and low health pool.
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @Blaker78 In my opinion, since you are talking about KM and and GP which are Skill champs, I'd say go for it. However, I would rank up KM first since he is so versatile and good against almost every champ. I think 4* 5/50 champs are capable of clearing up a lot of contents (a few great ones, not ALL).
    yeah I am clearing the monthly EQ for uncollected with the 4* 5/50 crew but would love to make my live easier with a team of R4 5*s lol I just dont have any champs other then Corvus that I want to take up to R4 as a 5* and I am not even sure how well he will do in EQ uncollected. I use him mostly in AQ.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    That's a pretty stacked set of 5 stars. I would focus exclusively on 5s.
    Blaker78 wrote: »
    yeah I am clearing the monthly EQ for uncollected with the 4* 5/50 crew but would love to make my live easier with a team of R4 5*s lol I just dont have any champs other then Corvus that I want to take up to R4 as a 5* and I am not even sure how well he will do in EQ uncollected. I use him mostly in AQ.
    he will do amazingly in uncollected my r2 5 star corvus can still do quite a bit of damage in uncollected event quest

no its an honest question....its mostly steming from the fact that I have an abundance of skill t4cc but have only BP as a 5* skill champ and I dont want to put t4cc into him. But i do have Gwenpool and KM as 4* options to rank up to R5. But i just cant seem to bring myself to put resources into 4* champs when I know how long it takes me to aquire the t4cc.
  • Skary75Skary75 Posts: 5
    Honestly at this point you shouldn’t be ranking any 4* champs anymore save your resources for 5* only even if you don’t have a good one in a class you have a lot of resources es you will
    @Skary75 That was my thinking.
    It depends on the champ like champs that need their dupe id rank up as a 4 star as it might take a while to dupe the 5 star or get the awakening gem
    @Kobster84 and thats why dr voodoo is sitting at r2. If and when I dup him I will bring him up further. If I definitely needed the champ to clear content then I think I would rank up the 4*.

An example of using a 4* over a 5* is my medusas. I much prefer my duped 4* medusa over the 5*. The 5* never gets used.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I would rank up that bottom row of 4* to 5/50 with the exception of Hulk because you have him as 5*
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Lol these posts. It’s always “I don’t get great pulls” and then they have at least 5 god tier champs. You have a bunch of good 5* to invest in even if they’re not duped