**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Symbiote Nerf too Early [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Same here I have one path until get the 5 star crystal.... What happened....I would have finished last night not knowing it would nerf... 20 minutes before
  • So, I was trying to finish up epic and as I get to the boss my summoned symbioid drops to an 87 overall with no attack and health WTF!!!

I saved him for the last **** fight and this **** happens and I get screwed out of the quest.

• zarcorzarcor Posts: 28
    I just checked mine and it still has his almost 10K pi, haven´t updated or anything, can´t even sell him yet
  • seeker1458seeker1458 Posts: 17
    Below shows my r5 sym , with over 12 minutes left in the quest. I was fighting Karnak , on my last path, when I noted he was not taking any damage. This needs to be made right. I spent a TON of full refills. Doesn't matter why I had to wait till the end of the event ... There were 12 minutes left in the event, and you nerfed the headline champion for that difficulty...

Nerfed Symbiote Video
  • I need an answer.
  • This happened to me too. We need answers and compensation. This is BS!!!!
  • Hey there everyone, apologies for any confusion. We've let the rest of the team know about this and are looking into it.
  • seeker1458seeker1458 Posts: 17
    @Kabam Miike
    @ka
    Hey there everyone, apologies for any confusion. We've let the rest of the team know about this and are looking into it.

@Kabam Miike , see below video for pretty much all the evidence you'll need. Shows my Sym is rank 5, and there is still plenty of time left in the event. Check the game logs, and you'll see my Sym was full strength fighting Medusa, then totally useless when I engaged Karnak.

Early Symbiote Nerf
  • feanorkndfeanorknd Posts: 37
    Just have a look at screenshots at this gallery:
    https://imgur.com/a/aNg1v1z

Today, I paid 2 unit recharges, 22€ aprox., just to have enough to buy energy and resurrectors to end exploration of SYMBIONTE mission highest difficulty and earn my featured 5 stars crystal.

Well... only 1, JUST 1 LAST WALK through last final path to finish and then my symbionte was DOWNGRADED to minimum: start combat, try to block: die... resurrector: the same... resurrector: the same... 80 units spent..... restarted game. WTF?

And then discovered my symbionte WAS DOWNGRADED to minimum just 20 minutes before mission end. Have a look at screenshots. I could not believe it!

I was paying money just to explore mission and obtain my featured 5* crystal, and I was on time... only last path pending... but KABAM did it impossible to me, IN SPITE of having enough time, energy and resources to do it.

I consider this is far away from fair. If I new Kabam were disabling symbionte just 20 minutes before ending mission, BE SURE I DO NOT PAY 22€ TO GET ENERGY AND UNITS.

Please, consider this fact...

I feel terrible about this. So disgusting... you could check, also give screenshots... also video:
    https://youtu.be/tlaokpV15b8

Did contact Kabam support to find any kind of solution, just because I feel like a nerd right now... it is not fair at all.

Anyone listening?

Regards
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    That stinks.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    fu1lx3cfrpis.png
    I don’t appreciate you nerfing him mid aq lol. Wish we got some warning that he would get reverted to r1 stats before we get the chance to sell him. I brought him into aq as a 10000 pi champ and now he’s 100 lol.
    Whoops, this was suppose to be in general chat. Rip
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    They did tell us.
    They did tell us.

They told us he would be able to get sold. I’m not aware of anywhere that they said he would get nerfed before hand
    haha, you waited till the last moment to complete a quest that ran for more than 17 days.

Honestly, no sympathy mate, plan better next time.
    If you use a bit of inductive reasoning, or just read what I said. I am using him in AQ, not symbiote difficulty ;)

They did tell us.

They told us he would be able to get sold. I’m not aware of anywhere that they said he would get nerfed before hand

245pks4vv1bp.png
    They did tell us.

245pks4vv1bp.png
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    They did tell us.

Not that he would drop in rank mid quest before the event ended. I finished Sym difficulty the day it came out so no impact on me at all. But people finish at the last minute for lots of reasons. Building resources over the course of the event, needing to be gifted revives as they're completing etc. There's no way you can spin this as being right.

Technically, they said November 7th. No time was given. I have no idea why it came early. Could be the Update. Could be embedded when they pushed the new Quest to go live. Either way, it's never good to wait until the last minute for anything.
  • You had plenty of time do this. I'm not sure why you've waited until the last second but tough luck.
    haha, you waited till the last moment to complete a quest that ran for more than 17 days.

Honestly, no sympathy mate, plan better next time.

do you consider 20 minutes to explore 1 last path is the "last moment"? If mission ends at certain time, it ends at certain time. DOT.
    They did tell us.

245pks4vv1bp.png

They downgraded symbionte 20 minutes before, just at 09:40 am PST (18:40 pm CEST): 20 minutes before supermission ends.
    We had a month to do it. 2 weeks for Symbiote....
    feanorknd wrote: »
    They did tell us.

245pks4vv1bp.png

They downgraded symbionte 20 minutes before, just at 09:40 am PST (18:40 pm CEST): 20 minutes before supermission ends.
    Ya my post got merged into this one and I am now aware of that. I agree that you guys should have been given that 20 min. Why his rank down and the end of the event aren’t at least at the same makes no sense.
    You should never wait to the last minute, but that doesn’t excuse the fact you should still be allowed to do so.
    Hey there everyone, apologies for any confusion. We've let the rest of the team know about this and are looking into it.

Please, consider also people paying at Play Store to get units for energy as my case... 22€ paid just to finish exploration and got cheated just 1 last path away from ending... You can see my video/screenshots... Feel really bad about this.
This discussion has been closed.