Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

I took an unfair ban

I banned my account from a third party that used my account to help me when I was at work, when I logged in today I saw the message without notice and lost everything, remove all the achievements that he had During this period . Even my account was logged on by another device.

Comments

• weshenweshen Posts: 4
    Help please
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    3rd party software = ban
    Tomar ban por causa de terceiros, kabam tá de parabéns.
    Injusto isso, tomar ban por esse motivo é piada.
  • batatobatato Posts: 30
    I have one thing to say ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... STUPID CHEATER....GO START OVER WITH A LEVEL 1 CHAMP AND A NEW ACCOUNT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Farewell...Goodbye m8, you'll be forgotten
  • HerediusHeredius Posts: 29
    You were modding or shared your account with someone that was modding or bought an account that was modded on before sale. There is a chance you did not know but Kabam isn't accepting that as an excuse.
  • Hey all,

The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.

Our Support Pages also include more information here.

This discussion has been closed.