**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you going to sell your Summoned Symbiod?

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I’ll sell him too get the title too remember him.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Hell no. Kabam will have to pry him from my cold, dead fingers.
    "While you might find yourself getting attached to your guest, the Symbioid is not yours to keep! Due to their unique physiology, the Symbioid cannot stay within the Battlerealm forever! When the event ends, you’ll be able to sell your Summoned Symbioid and receive a keepsake Title in return! If you choose to hold out, the Symbioid is likely to wander off one day, never to be seen again!"

If you sell him, you're keeping him safe. If you don't, he dies.

First of all, wandering off doesn't mean he dies... but I suspect it's just propaganda in any case.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    With no guarantee that selling Sebastian would allow him to live (who are we even selling to?), I will instead make sure his stay here in the Battlerealm is comfortable, and that he can feast off of Dr Strange's otherwise useless mystic energy to sustain himself. I mean, YOUR DS may have lost his power nerfing Thanos, but mine didn't, but I digress.
    "While you might find yourself getting attached to your guest, the Symbioid is not yours to keep! Due to their unique physiology, the Symbioid cannot stay within the Battlerealm forever! When the event ends, you’ll be able to sell your Summoned Symbioid and receive a keepsake Title in return! If you choose to hold out, the Symbioid is likely to wander off one day, never to be seen again!"

wandering off doesn't mean he dies...

"Due to their unique physiology, the Symbioid cannot stay within the Battlerealm forever!"

They literally cannot survive staying in battlerealm.

My Sym assures me he will be just fine. They just threw that in there so people would feel like selling was the right thing to do. Have you noticed your Sym getting weak or sluggish? If it were really an issue he'd be showing signs of it by now.
    Looks like option #1 wins the day. Strong showing for option #2 though. Hope everyone looks their Sym in his eye when they hit the sell button lol
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I sold him, 100k gold
  • Hell no. Kabam will have to pry him from my cold, dead fingers.
    Not gonna do it. Tony gave Lil Steve a checkup and said there's absolutely nothing in his physiology that could cause him problems. You gonna question a super genius?
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    edited November 2018
    I could go either way. Hate to do it on one level because he was fantastic but he did eat my cat.
    chunkyb wrote: »
    Not gonna do it. Tony gave Lil Steve a checkup and said there's absolutely nothing in his physiology that could cause him problems. You gonna question a super genius?

Not my domain to question the opinion of experts
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    100k gold is useless to me when i have 36 million and titles i dont care about they are just bloat in the game.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    May You Rest In Peace... :'(

lkhq3wsb6uwm.jpg
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Already sold.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    He’s gonna run away either way. We’re just foster hosts afterall. 100k gold is worth seeing him go to a better home
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Of course. He will run away anyway and I'd sell my soul for a title that literally anyone can get.
    No selling for me. Not a chance. Titles are nothing, especially when pretty much everyone gets one.dpkxy12jbk1v.gif

Apparently you ain't getting it, good enough for me.

Aw I'm hurt. Or I'm happy I won't be getting a useless title most people will have. Don't even care about the blue ones anymore tbh. But I'm happy you can get another one

Got 100k gold as well to add to my collection, Cheers mate, I still advise you to sell him.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Of course. He will run away anyway and I'd sell my soul for a title that literally anyone can get.

"Due to their unique physiology, the Symbioid cannot stay within the Battlerealm forever!"

My Sym assures me he will be just fine. They just threw that in there so people would feel like selling was the right thing to do. Have you noticed your Sym getting weak or sluggish? If it were really an issue he'd be showing signs of it by now.

He literally lost all his power 20 minutes before the event ended. I'd say that's a good sign that he's not going to last long.

He literally lost all his power 20 minutes before the event ended. I'd say that's a good sign that he's not going to last long.

Lol you make a good point. My sym says he’d rather take his chances at rank 1 though than be sold for a title. I’m going to honor his wishes
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,791 ★★★★★
    sold his ass. I didn't use him past Normal quest 3. He got his ass kicked by the Golden Symbiod so I left him out of my squad and got on with the back half of the event with my 4*s and left him to rot.
  • MorosophMorosoph Posts: 100
    I could go either way. Hate to do it on one level because he was fantastic but he did eat my cat.
    If he doesn't run away, I might keep him to occasionally use as a profile pic.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Hell yes! I would've sold him the first day if I could have. I suck at this game and titles are all I have.
    sold his ass. I didn't use him past Normal quest 3. He got his ass kicked by the Golden Symbiod so I left him out of my squad and got on with the back half of the event with my 4*s and left him to rot.

Did you use fight dirty, or the health swap on a sp2. will miss him he was a true legend.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    I got 60K gold for him. Wasn't ranked that high though.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Im not selling him. But Kabam could have atleast made him a 2* champ so I could awaken him haha
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Hell yeah ! I got 100k gold ! Finna 5/50 my AA !!!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    zjou6mok7h6m.png
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Should be a 2 answer poll:

How much gold do you want when your Symbioid goes away?

A: 100,000

B: 0
  • I'll wait and see what everyone else does. Hate to sell him but don't want to be the only one without a meaningless title.
    I had the great displeasure of having him drop from 10k to 89 during AQ. He was a beast in AQ. So I sold his 89 PI self.

But 100k gold? I swear we got an email a few weeks ago saying we'd get a bunch of stuff for him, now it's just gold. I feel ripped off. Anyone else remember that email?
  • Hell no. Kabam will have to pry him from my cold, dead fingers.
    No selling for me. Not a chance. Titles are nothing, especially when pretty much everyone gets one.dpkxy12jbk1v.gif

Apparently you ain't getting it, good enough for me.

Aw I'm hurt. Or I'm happy I won't be getting a useless title most people will have. Don't even care about the blue ones anymore tbh. But I'm happy you can get another one

Got 100k gold as well to add to my collection, Cheers mate, I still advise you to sell him.

I'm very gold and title rich tho, buddy. I do hope that 100k makes a difference for you tho!
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    I swear we got an email a few weeks ago saying we'd get a bunch of stuff for him, now it's just gold. I feel ripped off. Anyone else remember that email?

No, no one else remembers that email, because it doesn't exist. Sorry.
  • I could go either way. Hate to do it on one level because he was fantastic but he did eat my cat.
    @Kabam Lyra My Symbiote is stuck in map 5 will I still have time to sell him?
  • DESTROYALL11DESTROYALL11 Posts: 55
    Hell yes! I would've sold him the first day if I could have. I suck at this game and titles are all I have.
    Still gonna miss him
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Sold.

You guys are weird.