**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Was Arena 'Request Help' Response Time Improved on Android?

dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
As the title suggested, last patch cycle, as well as for many, many before that, requesting help for my arena teams was such a tedious process, that I was largely scrolling past them when selecting my next team.

For each push of the help button, it was averaging ~5sec before it would finish responding and be ready for the next push. That was ~15sec per arena team. If you multiplied that by 10 teams, you were spending 150sec waiting on help requests. That is 2.5 minutes, or roughly the time it took to go through an arena team. Basically, for the time it took to refresh request help on 10 teams, I could have just ran an 11th team!

But, since the most recent patch, both yesterday and today, I've noticed that it is an almost instantaneous response when requesting help. Have other Android users had similar improvements? Didn't see any patch notes related to it, closest thing was:
- Fixed an issue where Requesting Help in Arena, then entering a Dungeon, would require Help to be requested for those Champions again

Or is this just a happy fluke, like when the game will randomly have these periods of super high frame rates and response until the next time you restart the app?

Comments