**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Check this out

If anyone is like me... I have tons of resources, to the point CC’s, alphas, iso, etc are in my stash expiring. I am a working man with a family. I love this game. I play AQ, war, new content and story quest, I’ve been in the same ally for over 3 years now and we’re pretty successful. The thing is, people like me don’t want to run arena (for gold) just rank to rank up our new champs. I am a person willing to spend some money on this game but tell me what has been offered to appeal to people like me. I need gold 🤷🏻‍♂️ It’s such a turnoff to have champs that I can’t do anything with. Honestly I haven’t spent money on the game in a year. I have all the resources I need to rank up any champ I have on my roster even r5 one of my 5*’s or even rank up my 6* and so on. The one thing that I know a lot of people need is gold. Ain’t nobody got time to grind arena for gold. Kabam, your missing out on a lot of easy money. I find myself losing interest and spending my money elsewhere and I’m know for a fact I’m not alone. I’m just asking for a change here or at least an acknowledgement. Take heed

Comments

• Options
    I'm the exact same way my man. Arena is so mind numbing and monotonous. Just too mundane at this point. Especially when you've been playing since this game's inception.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Same here unfortunately can't do much about it since we will get "tips" from some people on how to play arena and recieve useless information on how hours of grinding gives gold.
  • Options
    Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Im nowhere near your stage, but Ive stopped playing arena as well. I haven't touched it for the last 2 months, my biggest gripe with it is that it takes too much time. I can do AW, AQ, EQ and and even story mode and still have time for other things and other hobbies, but when Im doing arena that's all I have time for.
  • Options
    LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    agreed. Why spend the gold to use up the rank up materials on a 5* to r3 when it's only use will be in the arena that I don't want to play, which is why I don't have the gold to rank up the useless.... you get it.

years ago, I loved ranking up champs that I know I would never use. All my 2* are max rank. Now, I just don't bother ranking anything unless it's 5*/6* and I plan to at least r4 it. if that means unsellable items expire or I have to sell pages and pages of iso, so be it.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Exactly I got a 5 star massacre recently and was pretty excited since my blade is already maxed however we all know how much gold is needed to rank up and level up 5 stars so haven't got too far on him at all.