**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected help

I have only 4 40 4 stars I come uncollected once with revives at champion champion is ridiculously hard he hits me 15% in block how do I get uncollected 💯 to improve my roster

Comments

• Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    Could you possibly try asking that again? I don’t mean to be rude, and I understand English isn’t everyones first language, but I can’t understand what you are actually having trouble with, meaning I can’t really give advise if I have any.

Based roughly on what I understood, I’m assuming you are having trouble fighting the collector, and have already done your first clear, and are looking to kill him 5 more times. Based on your profile I’m also assuming you own stark spidy. If that’s the case, then you should try to use him, build 10 poise at the start of the fight (blade synergy helps allot) and just do that a few times to get the collector down. Sparky is prob the best counter in the game to him.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    The Champion hits ridiculously hard, especially during his fury phase. It is still possible with the right 4/40s though. Let's see your roster mate?
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    The Champion hits ridiculously hard, especially during his fury phase. It is still possible with the right 4/40s though. Let's see your roster mate?

Ohhhhhh he’s in the event quest, ffs. Ya just ignore that second section of what I said :D
    Haha @Cryptic_Cobra I'm more surprised he got passed Ægon.
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    I got passed aegon because of archangel
    mzolusrwgjrr.jpg
    So by taking a brief look at your history I notice you have a 5* Morningstar, get her to 4 souls and she is one of the best counters to The Champion. f86lqczvrq1u.jpg

Thank you very much crazy jack
    I will upgrade her quickly