**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can someone help me with aegon

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
I don’t have any of his hard counters except for a 4:40 unduped archangel but he just doesn’t kill him fast enough usually I’d kill the uncollected bosses with ease but this guy is just wrecking me

Comments

• Hey there, I went ahead and moved this to the Strategy and Tips section so that you might have an easier time getting some answers to your question.
  • Kobster84 wrote: »
    I don’t have any of his hard counters except for a 4:40 unduped archangel but he just doesn’t kill him fast enough usually I’d kill the uncollected bosses with ease but this guy is just wrecking me

Just saw a video of a guy using your forum avatar and suicides. He destroyed him very quickly. Think I'll try that out for fun
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Sadly I don’t have an omega red yet
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I think you need some dubuffer. I heard that X-23 is very good. Another options for me are Gwenpool or Hyperion (spamming SP1), or just anyone who inflicts DoT debuffs like crazy
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Try to get your archangel to 5/50 before the month ends, otherwise I'd say to just practice intercepting as much as you can, he becomes much more manageable if you can play aggressively against the aspect of war node
  • Dude try quake too, aa needs to be dupe. I did one shot with 4/40 quake, but y need to know how to play quake. I did with 3 hits.
    Other is scarlet witch and magik which I used were also good.
    One of alliance member is using ronan with stun lock tactic. Also starky can be used with that power drain and high damage but I recommend it if u have 5 star version.
    Also psylocke is one of the mist underrated champ in this scenario, as she has very good power control skill as well as class advantage.
    Hope it help.ooen to suggestions
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    AA doesn't need to be duped. Once you get neuros stacked, it's game over.

Everyone also seems to forget that 4 of AA's poisons will prevent healing... this, is just an ability and not from the dupe.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Kerneas wrote: »
    I think you need some dubuffer. I heard that X-23 is very good. Another options for me are Gwenpool or Hyperion (spamming SP1), or just anyone who inflicts DoT debuffs like crazy

I one shot Ægon with x23, but this was master. (She’s only r3 5*)

My top champ is an unduped 4:55 x23 and the rest are 4 stars I honestly find the collector is easier then this guy
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Hamin wrote: »

Everyone also seems to forget that 4 of AA's poisons will prevent healing... this, is just an ability and not from the dupe.

No it's from his dupe, his dupe gives him ability accuracy reduction
    So basically if you don’t have one of a certain champ ranked up your screwed
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    The_Boss9 wrote: »

Actually, all poisons will reduce healing but I think the numbers are funky and after the first is applied the rest are 30ish % of the remainder. Each poison has a lesser affect and you can't switch regen off completely with poison.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    The_Boss9 wrote: »

Actually, all poisons will reduce healing but I think the numbers are funky and after the first is applied the rest are 30ish % of the remainder. Each poison has a lesser affect and you can't switch regen off completely with poison.

You mean poison debuff in general? Ive never heard that. Thats neat!
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Abhi050 wrote: »
    Dude try quake too, aa needs to be dupe. I did one shot with 4/40 quake, but y need to know how to play quake. I did with 3 hits.
    Other is scarlet witch and magik which I used were also good.
    One of alliance member is using ronan with stun lock tactic. Also starky can be used with that power drain and high damage but I recommend it if u have 5 star version.
    Also psylocke is one of the mist underrated champ in this scenario, as she has very good power control skill as well as class advantage.
    Hope it help.ooen to suggestions

i used quake also, pretty much 1shot him.
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    try and rank your AA to 5/50... if you rank your AA to 5/50 you will be able to solo UC Aegon.....
    otherwise just use your 4/40 and accept the fact thart you may need to use a revive or two.... still better than using other champions to do it.....
    I used a 3:30 4 star magik and got him down thanks for the help everyone