**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

this device is not officially supported

Cubot note S
android 6.0

fqwzv7i3hxgr.jpg

ojatj4zajdjp.jpg

Problem only started this morning!
Game not showing damage numbers ..pi and * in fights buffs and debuffs not written just the symbols and strange colours

Comments

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    You have been kabamed
  • Options
    DiscoDecksDiscoDecks Posts: 24
    Not me 1 of my alliance members lol posting on his behalf
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Well tell him that he's benn kabamed haha
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    It usually happens with upgrades. I used to use a 2nd generation iPad until it also became outdated. Kabam's game is designed and built for whatever the current operating system is. So, for my iPad because it was a 2nd generation it could only upgrade to software version iOS 9. Once Kabam stopped supporting that and started supporting the game only for iOS 10 I started seeing the same message. Tell your friend he probably needs to look at investing in a newer device. I'm not sure what the latest version of android software out there is but my guess is he needs a device that runs something newer than version 6.
  • Options
    HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    edited July 2017
    Thawnim wrote: »
    It usually happens with upgrades. I used to use a 2nd generation iPad until it also became outdated. Kabam's game is designed and built for whatever the current operating system is. So, for my iPad because it was a 2nd generation it could only upgrade to software version iOS 9. Once Kabam stopped supporting that and started supporting the game only for iOS 10 I started seeing the same message. Tell your friend he probably needs to look at investing in a newer device. I'm not sure what the latest version of android software out there is but my guess is he needs a device that runs something newer than version 6.

I highly doubt Kabam has stopped supporting Android 6.0 as that's running on over 30% of all Android devices and is the most common Android version atm...
  • Options
    costy_the_tastycosty_the_tasty Posts: 34
    Im the guy with that Cubot note s message. Anyone from kabam around here to give me an answer?
  • Options
    DiscoDecksDiscoDecks Posts: 24
    Been up 3days now and no admin comment
  • Options
    JimpanthaJimpantha Posts: 2
    I have the same issue but my cubot note s version is 5.1 ..don´t know why you have the same probleme
  • Options
    Should i send some money for someone to read/answer my post...lol?
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    The game is still running on 4.2 so android version is not the problem.
  • Options
    So why my game wiew changed for no reason??
  • Options
    Dean9300450Dean9300450 Posts: 85
    I ve got android 5.1 running lollipop
  • Options
    Dean9300450Dean9300450 Posts: 85
    Working fine
  • Options
    Mine worked fine too untill that morning when i got that message. Now i have same message every time j open the game and the entire game graphics is trash
  • Options
    There are articles in our Support FAQs regarding unsupported devices. You can find this by tapping the gear in-game, then tap Support, and from here use the search function. If you have additional questions, you can contact our Support Team from within the article.

On a computer, you can find the article mentioned by clicking here.
This discussion has been closed.