**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hood Stagger Changed

edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Ever since I got my 6* Hood months ago, his stagger has prevented buffs that would proc in the same instance. Now with the change to Symbiote Supreme, he is interacting with buffs differently than he was yesterday.

In the thread about SS that was recently closed @Kabam Lyra said that the update was specific to Symbiote Supreme
This issue and fix were specific to Symbiote Supreme as mentioned in the notes about the change.
. This doesn't appear to be the case.

This has a strong negative impact on Hood's utility. Was this change with him intentional? He was in no way overpowered, unlike SS.

Comments

• As noted, the change was specific only to Symbiote Supreme. If there is a suspected issue with Hood, please post a detailed report using this template.
  • Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    As noted, the change was specific only to Symbiote Supreme. If there is a suspected issue with Hood, please post a detailed report using this template.

Device and Version: iPhone 7

Device Operating System: iOS 12

Mobile Carrier: AT&T

Cellular or WiFi: Both

Game Version Installed: 21.0.0

Game Mode: story quests, event quests, duels, all

Champions Affected: Hood, 1/25 6*

Active Boosts: None

Description of the Issue: Until this morning, when I used Hood and he placed a Stagger on the opponent, and the opponent proc'd multiple buffs instantaneously, all of them would be nullied. Examples of situations like this include all the armor and regen buffs against champions like Iron Man, SIM, Iron Patriot; both the true strike and crit buff of Heimdall; the Unstoppable and Furies of The Champion; Unstoppable from Juggernaut or Unstoppable Colossus; War Machine's Empty the Clip, etc etc

As of this morning, none of this is working properly. He will only stagger one buff even if they all appear at the same time.

Screenshot or Video: I strongly regret not taking a video of Hood vs The Champion yesterday, because the difference is quite clear against him. Yesterday, he would remove the Unstoppable and Furies from Primal Rage. Now, he only removes the Unstoppable (a video which I do have)
    https://youtu.be/20vqzv-FsNY

Another small example I have is vs Heimdall. When Heimdall uses his specials, he gains True Strike and a Precision buff simultaneously. Previous to today, having a Stagger applied before hand would nullify both the buffs. Today, it only removes Precision, strongly reducing Hood's effectiveness as a Heimdall auto block counter. In this video (not my footage) https://youtu.be/yH6T7klMVLs at the :09 second mark you can see Stagger removing both buffs.

This is my footage, where this no longer happens https://youtu.be/Mzb0OzFTwRE

Hood has been acting the same in the months that I have had him, up until today.
  • edited November 2018
    I just posted an additional report, but it looks like it disappeared? Was it removed?

Edit: nevermind it's back
  • DareDvlDanDareDvlDan Posts: 84
    edited November 2018
    edit: answer was posted while I was typing.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I can confirm the same problem on Android.

Device and Version: Asus ZeePad

Device Operating System: Android 7.0

Mobile Carrier: n/a

Cellular or WiFi: Wifi (no celluar)

Game Version Installed: 21.0.0

Game Mode: story quests, event quests, duels, all

Champions Affected: Hood, 3/45 5*

Active Boosts: None

Description of the Issue: Same as above. His stagger only stops one buff, not all that activate at the same time.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Any confirmation that this is being looked into with Hood and other champs that stagger, with SS being the exception?
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Now you mention I fought imiw in war 2x and was like what's up with this armor up? He should've been removing them all right?

I just r3'd him to use on path 7 so I really hope he's not nerfed.
  • dtapedtape Posts: 35
    I am wondering if engineers of Kabam have done two kind of codes for stagger of SS and stagger of the other champs. All staggers have been nerfed simultaneously I believe.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Ezra7676 wrote: »
    Now you mention I fought imiw in war 2x and was like what's up with this armor up? He should've been removing them all right?

Imiw armor is passive lol
  • Ezra7676 wrote: »

Iron Man has passive armor buffs. They can be broken with armor break abilities, but they can't be nullified or staggered.
  • Not being able to handle Juggs with his stagger anymore is really not great :/
  • Thanks for the info @Cat_Murdock! It looks like there is a separate issue with The Hood's Stagger not removing the buffs, as it was previously. The team is looking into a resolution for this.