**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Symbiote Nerf too Early [Merged Threads]

Comments

• yo_soi_jevitoyo_soi_jevito Posts: 3
    edited November 2018

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

I want to know what is going on with this matter. I haven’t heard anything from kabam on what happen and is going to be done. I dont care if there was a whole month to complete it, everyone’s life is different. Some people have more time then others, some have kids some don’t, some work a job or 2 some don't, some go to school some don’t, some just have a life some don’t. No matter what it is, everyone’s time is different and we shouldn’t be talking about how long you had to complete the event. This is about we had until a specific time with our symbiote to finish the quest, plus thats why the quest was made in the first place to be completed with a LEVELED UP symbiote not a NERF symbiote. So all i care is for a solution to this matter. I finally had SOME TIME to finish the quest on November 7, 2018 and started wasting resources and energy going back to the lower levels just to get more of the klyntar shards to finish the symbiote mode only to be cut the TIME THAT WAS GIVEN BY KABAM to complete the quest. WTH is all that about? I would of easily finish my three lines i had left in 20mins given the all the boosts you can use, fights were done super quick with the symbiote. I lost time and resources on something we had no control of or no one expected. So i would like my 5-star feature because i know we not getting the 20 mins back.

• c3x60pxzbyxh.jpeg
    091huts5ct5o.png
    m93s1d72mk6l.png
  • So that looks pretty cut and dry to me? Looking above at the photo kabam sent about the time line... why can’t u guys jutsbit the bullet on this and say we indeed screwed up? We are looking at ways to rectify this... that would go over so much better than ur support team having pissing matches against members who bring u money?.....can we get one person from kabam stating where we are at with this process and wth is the plan to make it right?!...
  • 6qblpe758u4t.png
    Same for me... Last node 😠😠😠🤬🤬🤬
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Deka wrote: »
    3 days. And all we have is silence. This isnt a proper community support or customer support.

They responded. If you were in a Blood and Venom Quest when he was taken down, you will receive 3 Tier 5 Occult Lab Crystals.
  • Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

We wanted to give an update for players who were negatively impacted by the timing of the de-ranking of the Summoned Symbioid while completing the event quest. For players who were actively in a fight in the Blood and Venom Symbiomancer quest after 9:30 AM Pacific time on November 7, we'll be sending three Tier 5 Occult Lab Crystals. We plan on sending these out by the end of next week.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we worked toward a resolution on this and apologies for the confusion.

Nonsense... This is not your gift, it's something we've won. Because you broke the rules, we can't get our reward.please fix this, we want the events reward, nothing more.
  • feanorkndfeanorknd Posts: 37
    edited November 2018
    This is so sad... I have attached video on YouTube and screenshots.

I paid 22€ to buy units just for energy to finish on time and get my 5 star featured crystal, and I was only one run away from it when symbiote got nerfed.

3 crystals with a remote minimum possibility to get a 5 star? I want 100% possibility to have the 5 star fighter I purchased for, or my 20 minutes back to get it.

• Three Tier 5 occult lab crystal?? WTH you guys are kidding right. This is garbage.
  • Dannyt90Dannyt90 Posts: 38
    @Kabam Lyra
    Thanks for the update, some thoughts on this though. It appears you are saying the compensation will be give to anyone who was in any difficulty of the monthly quest? This doesn’t seem to address the primary concern here which is those who were close to finishing the difficulty designed for the symbiod that got nerfed early. It also sounds like this compensation will be given no matter where people were in the quest. This general compensation seems reasonable, however I think those who were close to finishing the symbiod difficulty should be addressed separately since the difficulty could only be completed using the symbiod.
    FlareDoge wrote: »
    Well to the people that got effected by this what did you expect kabam gave no warning that this was a thing you should have prepared for litteraly no warning about when this would happen the posts specificly said the symbiod would be ranked down (wait when did it say when? It didnt? oh ok) that compensation is very generous i dont know what is being complained about here i mean 600 five star shards for what would have been 15000 that is worth all the effort and money in some cases you all wasted

Just read before posting. Kabam said via message symbiote was ranking down at 10am that day, just when supermission have ended. But they nerfed symbiote at 09:30am aprox., while lots of people were finishing exploration.

So it is not generous... Seriously. I almost had a featured five star crystal (only last walk pending) and now I am getting a pretty **** in comparison. Take also in consideration I paid 22€ to get units/energy to explore and was stopped by kabam just before ending.
    They're doing something at least. It's not reasonable to send everyone who was in the Quest a Featured Crystal.
    I won't spend any money in the future for this game... That was the last time.
  • MM1113MM1113 Posts: 19
    They're doing something at least. It's not reasonable to send everyone who was in the Quest a Featured Crystal.

You’ve actually posted something I agree with for a change. But if Kabam can tell whether we were fighting in one of the Blood & Venom quests, they can see how close we were to finishing the Symbiote difficulty. Anyone with 2 or less paths left should have had more than enough time to finish if they hadn’t nerfed the Summoned Sym. They could easily enough award those of us in that category the rewards that we were rightly going to earn.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    They did tell us.

Not that he would drop in rank mid quest before the event ended. I finished Sym difficulty the day it came out so no impact on me at all. But people finish at the last minute for lots of reasons. Building resources over the course of the event, needing to be gifted revives as they're completing etc. There's no way you can spin this as being right.

Technically, they said November 7th. No time was given. I have no idea why it came early. Could be the Update. Could be embedded when they pushed the new Quest to go live. Either way, it's never good to wait until the last minute for anything.

Actually they said "Your Summoned Symbiod will also be ranked down after the event has ended" in the screen shotted message that YOU posted above. I finished it a while ago, but I can understand OP's frustration as they clearly ranked him down before the event has ended.
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    They did tell us.

Not that he would drop in rank mid quest before the event ended. I finished Sym difficulty the day it came out so no impact on me at all. But people finish at the last minute for lots of reasons. Building resources over the course of the event, needing to be gifted revives as they're completing etc. There's no way you can spin this as being right.

Technically, they said November 7th. No time was given. I have no idea why it came early. Could be the Update. Could be embedded when they pushed the new Quest to go live. Either way, it's never good to wait until the last minute for anything.

Actually they said "Your Summoned Symbiod will also be ranked down after the event has ended" in the screen shotted message that YOU posted above. I finished it a while ago, but I can understand OP's frustration as they clearly ranked him down before the event has ended.

I might have come off as a bit insensitive, sure. I understand it's upsetting. I just don't think it's a good idea in general to wait so close to the last minute for things. Anything can happen.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

We wanted to give an update for players who were negatively impacted by the timing of the de-ranking of the Summoned Symbioid while completing the event quest. For players who were actively in a fight in the Blood and Venom Symbiomancer quest after 9:30 AM Pacific time on November 7, we'll be sending three Tier 5 Occult Lab Crystals. We plan on sending these out by the end of next week.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we worked toward a resolution on this and apologies for the confusion.

Wait what, 3 lab crystals with RNG based rewards makes up for a full featured 5* crystal, t4cc, the t2a frags etc. You can't be serious
    That asuber rewards to get when ther lost a feac cystal u should giv the a feac cystal of the 5 star that sterk op bad. Compensation
This discussion has been closed.