**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Should I quit?

I started playing mcoc in October of 2017 and I played for 1 month and had to go on ship after that ( my job) for 10.5 months , where I didn't had any internet connection so I wasn't able to play the game for whole period. Now I started playing again ( at home now) and I got put in veterans category for arenas in which I don't stand a chance bcuz m not a pro as kabam thinks of the fact that I have been in their database for over a year now. So I was thinking should I quit this account and start a new account in which I'll be regular and hopefully will have greater chance to win areans featured champions?

Comments

• MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    If your plan is to grind beginner bracket arenas, then you should start over.
  • Vampi007Vampi007 Posts: 88
    Do you think I'll benefit in any other way except for areans?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    It's come up before, but the Beginner and Intermediate Brackets of the Arena are useful when starting out. If you have some reason to keep your old Account, I'd say keep it, but if you can part with it, I'd suggest starting over and getting as much of a headstart as you can.
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Definitely start over. You’ll get a nice headstart on some of the new featured champs.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I don't think it will make much of a difference if you don't plan to grind arena. I would continue and get into an active alliance asap. At the start it's better to get through story instead of arena as rewards are better.
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★
    Please do.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Do whatever you think is right
  • Vampi007Vampi007 Posts: 88
    Thanks guys