**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Morales PI, overall account rating dropped. [Confirmed Bug. Fix in progress]

MorganMorgan Posts: 448
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Not sure about how or when, but few hrs ago we were celebrating my breaking the 300k rating wall in my ally, then a friend stated his morales had a drop in prestige. I had just duped my morales completing 5.2 and awakening him, for a 3098 pi total. Today i got another spidey dupe from the spiderverse Crystal, getting him to 40, just to find out he's barely over 3018 pi. On top, my rating dropped suddenly from 300.090 to 299.822. I guess it has to be addressed to morales.

Care to explain the sudden change of pi? Any other hero had it going?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    I noticed it while grinding arena that my teams had shifted so this explains that lol
  • Vegas110Vegas110 Posts: 23
    Also had mine drop by over 300 pi.
    Others from my alliance have reported ms/cap marvel also dropped on theirs.
    Tried restarting no change
  • Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    I have had Miles Morales at 4 40 for over 6 months... his PI was always 4300 with my mastery set up (post 12.0 anyway). Suddenly he's lost 400 PI and is now my only 4 40 with PI under 4000? Can someone tell me what's going on here? If they were going to nerf his PI shouldn't we be given a rank down ticket for this? An answer would be nice.
  • Asking the team about this now!
  • KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    Rank down tickets lmao. Since when does a lower pi means a nerf.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Remember when Kabam made PI ratings higher post 12.0? Guess they are slowly rolling back the increases in PI. I've noticed a dip in my PI recently, long after the 10% increase in base stats expired.

Kabam giveth, Kabam taketh.
    edited July 2017
    Kirklin wrote: »
    Rank down tickets lmao. Since when does a lower pi means a nerf.

When its 10% of the champs PI? That's a pretty major nerf.. in the past they have said they would provide single champ rank down's if a major nerf were to occur.

I can't speak for others but I would never want to keep him at 4 40 if this was a permanent nerf. I would use the cats to R4 OG spidey or use them towards a future r5.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Mine has dropped too which is strange because everything else is the same. Only miles has lost PI for some reason.
    id8nj0xxboa2.png
    tjv5ntf2ptq6.png
    Mine has dropped too which is strange because everything else is the same. Only miles has lost PI for some reason.
    id8nj0xxboa2.png
    tjv5ntf2ptq6.png

Strange that your drop was less than mine, yet ended up with a higher PI after the apparent nerf. I can tell by your champs I have a higher PI mastery set up. Very odd
    @MegaSkater67 are you running suicides and those are all 3 30's? That's the only thing that would make that make sense for me.
  • DavidHokeDavidHoke Posts: 22
    I contacted support about this and all they said was they would inform the game team and then dropped my case so I couldn't get any additional info. Mine happened mid-arena. He was at his normal 3k when I chose him. Then when choosing a team to fight he had dropped to 2.9k and then after the fight he was at 2.8 k. Weird that this is going on during his arena...
  • Nray29Nray29 Posts: 8
    Mine dropped from between 3124 and 3282 (can't remember exactly, but those are the champs he was between) to 2959.
  • jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 91
    does it really matter, he so ****. I thought awakened miles would be so much fun but his ability is basically a total surprise if it triggers. I think its **** how Majk awakened is a 90% chance to happen and his and others is next to nothing. Poor execution on his ability kabam. All champs should have the same percentage just like Majik.
  • r3z0nater3z0nate Posts: 5
    jeyrey2000 wrote: »
    does it really matter, he so ****. I thought awakened miles would be so much fun but his ability is basically a total surprise if it triggers. I think its **** how Majk awakened is a 90% chance to happen and his and others is next to nothing. Poor execution on his ability kabam. All champs should have the same percentage just like Majik.

Kabam's numbers are mystical in nature anyway. For instance AV almost never causes bleed, yet his bleed % is 65 and the SP3 adds an additional 25% yet most of the time it still won't kick in. I could go on and on but you get the point. Oh and Magik is another that no one can explain. I have her signature at 90 and limbo doesn't kick in every time during the second bar of power yet the percentage is over 100 - and against champs that do nothing to lower abilities or accuracy.
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    r3z0nate wrote: »
    [

Oh and Magik is another that no one can explain. I have her signature at 90 and limbo doesn't kick in every time during the second bar of power yet the percentage is over 100 - and against champs that do nothing to lower abilities or accuracy.
    it's the base 32.5% when reach the second bar multiply with the green number that go up with sig level. So with a sig of 90 and it said chance are multiplied by say 110% then you have about 32.5x1.1=35.75% chance of activating limbo when reach a sp2

• Overh3adOverh3ad Posts: 7
    fj8ap54hgo73.jpeg
    05c9sselnbz6.jpeg
    C'mon In the middle of arenas awards ? Rly...
  • ÆrroneousÆrroneous Posts: 85
    Had the same thing happen to my Miles today. Friend asked me to send him a screen shot of my champs this morning & Miles was at his correct PI.
    Tonight i was using a prestige calculator and noticed Miles had dropped by about 300 PI !!!
    0t9yjat6jzsq.png
    tgkvs1wd84jd.png
  • Same thing happened to me! I'm so glad I wasn't the only one! It made me super mad though. He wasn't even in my top 3 anymore! He's currently 4/20 non duped and he's at 2200.
  • GuiustavGuiustav Posts: 7
    Mi 5 star r3 magik and cap marvel also dropped like 300 P.I
  • DavidHokeDavidHoke Posts: 22
    You guys gonna freakin' answer this question or what? @Kabam Miike
  • DivyanshDivyansh Posts: 2
    My miles venom's and Colossus's pi dropped
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    @Imac7065 I never run suicides. Those are 4/40, I'm not really interested in having the highest PI possible. Just seemed odd that only miles has changed.
  • GburnfGburnf Posts: 11
    Same here no mastery changes all other champs are the same
    July 7th
    xuigvysproow.png
    July 19th
    10wmbt0ezps0.png
    Gburnf wrote: »
    Same here no mastery changes all other champs are the same
    July 7th
    xuigvysproow.png
    July 19th
    10wmbt0ezps0.png

Look again! Your lady Thor is lower in 2nd pic.
  • My Miles dropped around 250 on PI too
    Ok, everyone is so focused on their own Miles being unexpectedly "nerfed" but has anyone noticed if the Miles from the special challenge has also been lowered in pi? Just curious.
  • DalkladDalklad Posts: 1
    Same here, mine dropped 350 points
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Mine dropped to not sure how many points though but he's now lower than my winter solider, hulk, drax and ant man all upduped.