**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

i got banned !!

Comments

• Options
    waytohellwaytohell Posts: 100
    1vczsge7dlti.png
  • Options
    i even begged him...but no response too
  • Options
    WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    You obviously cheated. Man up to what you did wrong and don't cheat next time
  • Options
    even if i have done something wrong,,they should warn me,,at the most ,, they can temporary banned me...although they shouldn't but at the most,,but banning me permanently,,that too much...i spend my 2-3 years for this day ???
  • Options
    HazemHazem Posts: 243
    maybe he'll reply when he gets online
  • Options
    i guaranteed,,their r still many cheaters out their laughing at kabam cause they didn't get banned...this prove it kabam doesn't have any specific way to detect cheat,,they r banning based on their instinct,,and instinct can be sometimes wrong..
  • Options
    They don't give warnings btw
  • Options
    i want my account back...if u wanna ban me...although i didn't do anything wrong...do it temporary..why permanently
    does anyone remember ,, in facebook..their was a image if it get received my anyone,,receiver account get banned...
  • Options
    nope, all cheaters got banned, those hackers just made new accounts to tease kabam i guess
  • Options
    they give warning,,many of my members received warning.
  • Options
    no i know someone,,who is hacker..and his account didn't get banned
  • Options
    he is laughing at kabam
  • Options
    that was for unknown issue as i remember,they got banned for 720 hours...hackers get banned permanently
  • Options
    i m not here to offense kabam in any way,,whatever they did and r doing is completely wrong..i m against them too.
  • Options
    he won't last long trust me
  • Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Try give a quick pass to the TOS...anything in there that you kinda sorta maybe accidently not-on-purpose might have tried just once?

Just saying.
  • Options
    he did say me to give my account to him..he will complete LOL,,but i completed it myself using sl and ultron...using tons of revives and potions
  • Options
    FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Not saying you cheated - But I am glad to see that Kabam is bringing down the ban hammer. And they did warn us all with that mail.

GL to you
  • Options
    all i know, they banned cheaters that were teasing me for completing LOL with only 1 r5
  • Options
    no i have got many best players...i wish i had list of them...
  • Options
    what i should do ???
    while submitting ticket it is asking for server,,what i should enter in it
  • Options
    waytohell wrote: »
    he did say me to give my account to him..he will complete LOL,,but i completed it myself using sl and ultron...using tons of revives and potions

Soooo, did you give "him" your account information....regardless if he did LoL for you or not, did this person log in to your account, even just for a peek?
  • Options
    i m thinking they cannot detect cheat,,they have banned suspesious accounts...many of them r certain but clearly many of them r falsepositive
  • Options
    i guess no...he knows my email and probably my password(i can't be sure about it,,he is a hacker)
  • Options
    i believe i completed LOL myself...every single i killed i remember
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    How did you clear 5.2? With your phoenix?
  • Options
    i used magik for powerflood...i have not explored it 100%,,just explored it once...and i did used potions and revives
  • Options
    waytohell wrote: »
    i guess no...he knows my email and probably my password(i can't be sure about it,,he is a hacker)

Sorry buddy, but it looks like whoever this person is that "probably" has your account info, got you in trouble.

And you said he's a hacker? That's like asking a crackhead to hold your wallet for you, not the wisest choice.

Look on the bright side, you can now go on with your life while the rest of us continue to play this addicting game :smile:
  • Options
    i m a pretty damn player,,i have make team of captain america(signature level 92...i.e.,90.5% chance to perfect block),,Cross Bones(to deal with spidey),,magik(to deal with powerflood),,x23 to deal with safeguard,,guillitine to deal with wolverine.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    And how'd you clear LoL?
This discussion has been closed.