**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stuck on Aegon in Master, what do I do?

So where I'm at in the game im frankly stuck on what to do in general, it seems I dont have the champs to beat master this month, Aegon is just that difficult for me as I suck at intercepting since the always clip off my intercept before I hit them. Ive done more than 30 runs on this dude with this team saving starky for the fight since hes my only real chance against Aegon.

These are my champs im using and other champs in my roster
mlpi2afy9ewo.jpgg88monw620na.jpg

Stuck on Aegon in Master, what do I do? 33 votes

Keep trying, one of these times youll win
45%
Alfa_PigeonRichiesDad79Foxhero007SungjDean9300450SuperSam57Hammerbro_64JayProngsDankestChefrcm2017Maldroit2King_GarfJayCeeuthy99monomugg 15 votes
Go back to 100%ing act 4
42%
JRock808TheManMythLegendRoOOtsNiteAndDaeEzra7676Strikerrx8UlysseOdysseus75ChampioncriticMrOnizukaAlexxキングEpsilon3Helicopter_dugdugdugKelvinKagesickboy9 14 votes
Do heroic, normal, or beginner for this month only
12%
MSRDLDFlareDogeApocalypse_810Jyotishka 4 votes
Try ROL
0%

Comments

• rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 568 ★★★
    I do heroic 100% and 100% of act 1 and 2. Thats it. Take 1600 5* shards from both levels and the potions etc and the 4* shards and be on my way to uncollected. Btw am in a semi retired kind of mcoc life wer i dnt care abt the titles and champ rank ups...jus my way. Do what you r comfortable with.
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Btw i did 100% of heroic and master during that red skull event where i used ronan to chain stun and get through master. Jus my way of paying them back. All those boss nodes in master r mostly designed to eat in to your units and potion stash and since am on the road to uncollected i prefer to play it safe for now.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Go back to 100%ing act 4
    Both Ægon and he Champion will decimate your block. Learn to intercept.

100% medium and heroic.

Don’t bother with easy

Go 100% act4 (learn to intercept here)

Build your roster more
  • uthy99uthy99 Posts: 35
    Dude iceman should wreck him. And blade. I used a r3 5* x23 (5.4k PI) and one shot him. Get rank up materials and upgrade those two. You just need to play it right to beat him.
  • You dont have the fire power to kill him tbh. Its def rigged/ set up to where you you have to have a few certain champs to kill him. Which is stupid because they just frecently posted how they want every champ to be useful and then turn right around and create a boss that can only be beaten by a few. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. Stuf like this is why majority of the players never beleiev kabam on 90% of what they say.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    For real, use archangel if you have him. I beat him after 3 attempts. The first time I used AA and just kept parry then heavy over and over until I had a special I could sneak in. Didn't quite make it. So I revived him and tried again. Got him down to 11%. The third try I used my X23 with half health and fought him like a stun immune because on the 3rd fight he can end up killing you even through your block so I took no chances. I took the fight to him aggressively and won. Now I gotta figure out a good tactic for Champion and I'll be all set.
    By the way, my AA IS A 5*r2/35 And my X23 is a 4*r5/50. Once I did a little research and developed a strategy, it was wicked easy. You can do it!
    I take that back, I just looked at your roster, you might have a more difficult time, although I might recommend blade or yondu in your case.
    Maybe that Iceman, if your skilled enough with him?
  • Do heroic, normal, or beginner for this month only
    This game is trash. I say hop on Call of Duty or Red Dead Redemption lol...nah but seriously im stuck on it too. Its only hard because you cant fight him multiple times because he becomes unblockable. I can only get him to half health. My gamer rage is telling me to uninstall it 😂
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I beat Ægon on master with my r4 4* IMIW. Since you don’t have him, just restart the quest and hope you beat him.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Go back to 100%ing act 4
    Put resources and time into act 4. Rewards for master are kind of weak. Rewards for act 4 are huge.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Yep I wouldn’t waste my resources on the qwest....matter of fact I won’t waste anymore money on this game. They made it too expensive to advance for me