**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need more ways to get 6 star shards!

Apocalypse_810Apocalypse_810 Posts: 107
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
I think thats its kind of bs that if you can't beat these OP champs with their OP nodes in chapter 3 of the uncollected quest then you're just SOL when it comes to 6 star champs. 6 star shards should be available in Master difficulty as well or some other part of the game. It's like you're saying "hey if you have OP champs, and can beat op bosses, let me continue to make your profile op with 1000s of 6 star shards. And for you guys that actually could use 6 stars to beat this crazy content that we create....oh well, we're only appeasing to those who spend big money."

This game is terrible.

Comments

• Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I’m at 2200 and I’ve been uncollected for 2 months. Never explored it.
  • Options
    @Addyos I've seen people use magik but with a rank 5, 5 star and you literally have to be an intercept God with that method. And what if we dont have a duped AA? The argument always comes back to "well if you have these champs ..." Everyone doesn't have the same champs
  • Options
    @Mitchell35 I just started back playing about 2 months ago and am at around 3500 shards. The symbioid made last Quest an even playing field so I explored that one. But other than that I can only 100% the 1st two chapters every month.

So that means I can only get around 600 shards a month. At this rate I'll have a 6 star in the summer of 2019 lol smh
  • Options
    Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    So just stomp on everyone who explored act 3 to get their first 4*?

Just quash everyone that used a 4* 5/50 SL to do the labyrinth easy path?

I'm not against newer players getting advantages, cause it is a practice required to keep this game running, but do you guys even realise how easy you have it?

Doing realm of legends is a "choice" now, people are yet to explore act 2 3 4. You get your energy costs reduced every once in a while, uncollected daily crystals, login calendars, GMC every 14 days, units here, units there.

This is the hardest difficulty in the game we are talking about. I'm not hard core like the top guys, I'm the upper middle class with 2 r5s , and I have faced the tough juggernaut in 4.3. you guys wouldn't even know that it existed.

I'm sorry but since they have exclusive content for uncollected, I'll be pretty vocal and demand content for elder's bane. I'll be like you, the small guy with no resources to traverse these hard quests, but atleast I'll have something to look forward to.

I'm all in favour for more 6* shards, but not in master, get those in a much more difficult EQ( symbiod difficulty should have had 6* shards, but I understand that they gave us a way out so it didn't seems that difficult) , in the new act in the celebrity challenges with a harder difficulty. Do that and have my vote.
  • Options
    @Thecrusher_9756 I've been playing for years. I said, I started playing again around 2 months ago. And I agree with you, people should have to grind their way up..but at the same time, certain rewards shouldn't only be available only one way and to a small group of people.
  • Options
    @Archit_Tandon498 true lol.. master is too easy. That's why I said or simply add more ways to get the shards. Completing uncollected with maxed 4 stars is starting to feel how it did to complete master difficulty with maxed 3 stars. Slightly harder though.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    So just stomp on everyone who explored act 3 to get their first 4*?

Just quash everyone that used a 4* 5/50 SL to do the labyrinth easy path?

I'm not against newer players getting advantages, cause it is a practice required to keep this game running, but do you guys even realise how easy you have it?

Doing realm of legends is a "choice" now, people are yet to explore act 2 3 4. You get your energy costs reduced every once in a while, uncollected daily crystals, login calendars, GMC every 14 days, units here, units there.

This is the hardest difficulty in the game we are talking about. I'm not hard core like the top guys, I'm the upper middle class with 2 r5s , and I have faced the tough juggernaut in 4.3. you guys wouldn't even know that it existed.

I'm sorry but since they have exclusive content for uncollected, I'll be pretty vocal and demand content for elder's bane. I'll be like you, the small guy with no resources to traverse these hard quests, but atleast I'll have something to look forward to.

I'm all in favour for more 6* shards, but not in master, get those in a much more difficult EQ( symbiod difficulty should have had 6* shards, but I understand that they gave us a way out so it didn't seems that difficult) , in the new act in the celebrity challenges with a harder difficulty. Do that and have my vote.
    You don’t need a 5 star magik I did it with a r3 4 star magik and it took like 200 hits
  • Options
    @Heretodie voodoo seems like a legit choice but with my level of mystic depression his ass just kept jumping right to sp2 instead of s1 because of all of Aegon buffs. And with AA its about luck. His bleed and poison isn't always gonna work correctly. Its not about skill though, its about how high you have certain champs ranked up.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Lmao always funny to hear people argue against getting more rewards. While, of course kabam won’t give us 6* shards in master mode eq. There is zero harm in asking for it. I’ll take more everywhere idgaf. And I’ve been playing 3 years+. I Have 100% explored everything except LoL. 5 6* on my roster. 2 maxed out 5*, handful of rank 4 5* and 25+ r3 5*. By all means give me more for the same ole stuff I do every month 😂.
  • Options
    @Jaded right lol. . people feel so proud to be able to say "well I beat it so just get better" ..how about shut up instead lmao ...there is nothing wrong with having multiple ways of getting 6 star shards. Thats why this game is so heavily unbalanced as it is. Only the top people/Alliances get everything. I wanna eat too lol
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    @Heretodie voodoo seems like a legit choice but with my level of mystic depression his ass just kept jumping right to sp2 instead of s1 because of all of Aegon buffs. And with AA its about luck. His bleed and poison isn't always gonna work correctly. Its not about skill though, its about how high you have certain champs ranked up.

How’s that mystic depression? Dealing with it very well? Because I do actually know a therapist...
  • Options
    HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126

So drop your MD to 1/2 while questing and leave the points free to add back in after? AA is definitely RNG luck, I backed out 3 times before I got a 1 shot. Lucky for me it’s only Energy and not my bank account taking a hit.... either way it’s not impossible to beat just harder if you don’t have good luck. Go back 4-5 months ago to Guli main boss in EQ and then you’ll find out what a tough EQ is like at Uncollected level.
  • Options
    MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    I think thats its kind of bs that if you can't beat these OP champs with their OP nodes in chapter 3 of the uncollected quest then you're just SOL when it comes to 6 star champs. 6 star shards should be available in Master difficulty as well or some other part of the game. It's like you're saying "hey if you have OP champs, and can beat op bosses, let me continue to make your profile op with 1000s of 6 star shards. And for you guys that actually could use 6 stars to beat this crazy content that we create....oh well, we're only appeasing to those who spend big money."

This game is terrible.

c4scair5ihti.gif

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    @Jaded right lol. . people feel so proud to be able to say "well I beat it so just get better" ..how about shut up instead lmao ...there is nothing wrong with having multiple ways of getting 6 star shards. Thats why this game is so heavily unbalanced as it is. Only the top people/Alliances get everything. I wanna eat too lol

You’re just self-entitled.
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    You need patience or money in this game. If u dont have either of these then obviously you’re doing something wrong