**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My awakening gems

My gernric, skill , cosmic awakening stone got use by accident.. what do I do ..

Comments

• Options
    WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    If they’re 4 star or worse ... 5 star... cry. You can try and contact Kabam support but your tears might be more productive
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    How do you accidentally use 3 awakening gems
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    was it an accident or do you just regret awakening bad characters.
  • Options
    Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    VulcanM wrote: »
    was it an accident or do you just regret awakening bad characters.

This is likely the case. Or someone used his account info and did that for him...
    either way, no mercy.
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Did your champs fall over on the AG?

That looks like an accident!!
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I expect someone else with the account info or access to the device used them. It isn't possible to accidentally use 3 awakening gems lol. What champs were awakened?
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'm sure I've seen this on here before and it was reversed but if you've used any sig stones they won't do it.

How do you accidentally use 3 gems!?
  • Options
    BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    @Joeboy8285
    Giving you the benefit of the doubt; send a message in game to a moderator or send a message here.

Describe exactly how all of your best in game items were used on specific champs. By “accident” .. Did you really though? (Thor said that!, wasn’t me)

OR- Was it something like an accident, only not. (i.e. Your 2 year old picked up your phone and drooled on it long enough to make it go haywire, “insert whatever happened”

They may also give you the benefit of the doubt and work with you to restore what was lost. Do this sooner rather than later, be honest, and most of all- have fun! ;)
  • Options
    cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    My generic, skill , cosmic awakening stone got use by accident.. what do I do ..

I had to edit this.
  • Options
    OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I accidentally ranked up 5* red hulk...

Sorry pal, we have all awakened or ranked up characters that we wish we hadn't in hind-sight.
  • Options
    Lol lads .. my 8 year old son used them .. only knew they was missing cos I pulled domino and r4 her but no gernric..

He did cable 😢

Skill he did agent venom

Cosmic he angie

• Options
    3 years of my life gone

And I raged sold champs .. just left 5 and 6 * 😡 450 k rated now and and I was 930k ish

Wish I never did that but I told kabam I’m not spending no more .. like it’s gunna hurt um right
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Well I find it annoying that you can "use" awakening gems and signature stones in the arena screens.
    Like really, if I'm using something there its an arena boost.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

We can't assist with account-related issues on the forum.
This discussion has been closed.