**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R.I.P Stan Lee [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Stan lee- The real champion of the Contest
  • Options
    MidevylMidevyl Posts: 215
    RIP :'(
  • Options
    I’m sure he’s kicking back in Asgard about now and happy to be back with his wife RIP Stan
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Stan Lee, the man behind Spider-Man and so many more iconic characters that we grew up with. This is a forum for MCOC but as the man behind Marvel it feels appropriate to give him memory here.

The MCU won’t be the same without you cameoing in it. But you will be immortal in death through the legends you've told.

And to all my fellow summoners, remember, with great power comes great responsibility
  • Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    I actually think they are going to CGI his face into all the movies like they did with paul walker in fast and furious movies
  • Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    They for real need to do something Stan Lee related in the contest to pay tribute to him. a whole month long event of just stan lee.
  • Options
    AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    We have SOOOO MUCH to thank this legend for. So so much!! I've asked kabam to create an in game Stan Lee profile for us all to use as a mark of respect, spread the word so this can be acknowledged and made possible. Without him this game would not even be possible
  • Options
    Stan Lee's creations gave this man a life to live vicariously when his own childhood was dark and unfairly violent or confusing. So many many people who were bullied, ousted socially or derided took refuge in his works.

He lived to forge a literal international empire with such far-reaching power and influence that people will feel remorse, pain, and anguish at his passing. Do not fret. His legacy is cemented in everyone's heart who treasures the creations Stan "The Man" Lee brought to the world through Marvel.
    Face Front, True Believers!

With great power there must also come -- great responsibility!
    'Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you' is the greatest phrase ever written. If everyone followed that creed, this world would be a paradise.
  • Options
    Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    R.I.P. STAN LEE. YOU WILL BE MISSED DEARLY. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GREAT HEROES YOU HAVE BESTOWED UPON US. GIVING US THE CHANCE TO ESCAPE REALITY FOR ONLY A BRIEF MOMENT. MAY THE GODS SMILE UPON YOUR REACHING THE GATES.
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Would love the Stan Lee icon that was suggested earlier.

Until then my entire alliance changed their icon to Classic Spiderman to honor him. Not sure where this idea came from but my avatar and this forum pic has been changed to honor the man that started all of this.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »

Until then my entire alliance changed their icon to Classic Spiderman to honor him. Not sure where this idea came from but my avatar and this forum pic has been changed to honor the man that started all of this.

Good idea. New pic incoming.....
  • Options
    OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I found spider-man when I was a young child in the early 70's. I never missed an issue and would rush to the pharmacy on the day they arrived with the new issues. I would even read the editors notes...Nuff said

Thank you so much Stan, you gave my life such joy
  • Options
    Rest in peace Stan
  • Options
    Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

RIP Stan Lee. I'm sharing this with my alliance and have already changed my profile pic.
  • Options
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

Great idea, gonna do that in the game and in the forums.
  • Options
    Addio Stan ... riposa in pace 😭
  • Options
    We need Stan “The Man” Lee as a final boss in Chapter 6. He deserves to be in this game.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Did you say spider man???
  • Options
    And another way to honor Stan Lee is to donate to his non-profit literacy charity:

http://www.stanleefoundation.org/Donations.html
  • Options
    Nray29Nray29 Posts: 8
    So sad a loss. RIP Stan Lee.
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Please let him have an appearance in Part 2! Movies won't be the same without his Lil appearances 😭 such a sad day for us all
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    There is a thread already posted to give our condolences to Stan Lee and to mourn. But I thought this thread could be a bit lighter. I’d like to hear some of the good memories you have had because of this great man. Whether it’s a specific comic you read, movies/TV shows you enjoy the most, or even if the games that he made possible and maybe even friends you’ve made playing this game? What brings you the best memories when you think about Stan Lee and his creations?

For me I always think back to X-Men. Those were the first comics I read and it was interesting to see the first designs of the X-Men and how their fight with Magneto would go. It was something I shared very closely with an uncle I just recently lost and we enjoyed those comics together. I also enjoyed playing the old school X-Men video games too. In addition MCOC has been a really awesome way to play your favorite characters and meet so many new friends. Thanks for the endless hours of comic book reading you gave me and the entertaining games based on your amazing imagination Stan The Man. It also helped forge a bond between me and my late uncle. It was so much more than just words and pictures on paper.

Tell me your stories and fond memories!
  • Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Our Hero is gone but his legacy will endure forever.. Rest in peace :'(
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Please add him to the game in remembrance.
  • Options
    IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Kabam should make Stan Lee a playable character, he'd have to be the best champ in the game. I owe my life to marvel stan lee and mcoc. They helped me get sober and get my life back on track. Thanks for all you've given me. This is definitely a sad day
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Will there be anything in game to honor the great Stan lee? A title or something simple like that?

Please Kabam do this! Just a title called "Excelsior" and with the date of his passing...
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Can you guys Please make a title in honor of him?! Just a simple Title everyone gets called something like "Excelsior!" with the date of his passing in the description...