**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance War issue..

Hi,
Right now me and my alliance we face up an enemy in war. We are gold 2 and they are silver 1 but the alliance have the same power and points.

We saw that the enemy placed in bg1 a boss, in bg 2 just 2 mini bosses and no boss, bg3 is the same as bg 1.
We explored bg 1 and we are close to the boss so it will be 100%.
We explored bg 2 and we explore it at 100% but no boss kill. :worried:
We are at 75% in bg3 and we go for 100%.

My question is, do we lose the war based on boss kills where they will get 3 boss kill and we just 2?
Does an exploration counts as a boss kill if was no boss placed?

I have Screenshots of the enemy ally and can share the name if requested & if some faced them.
HELP HELP HELP ... WE ALL ARE WORRIED. :neutral:

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    You get full attack bonus for clearing an empty node that could have a champ placed
  • Options
    Fully explore the map like normal and you'll get points for a group clear and all attack bonuses for empty nodes
  • Options
    You get full attack bonus for clearing an empty node that could have a champ placed

I just hope you are right summoner because I am losing my mind..
    We are now at 2-1 in boss kills for them and our bg 2 has no boss kill. If it had, could've been 2-2. :neutral::hushed:
  • Options
    CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    If they don't have a defender placed in the node you will get full attack bonus when the node is taken. This will over compensate for them not placing a boss. Kabam fixed that problem when diversity first came out.
  • Options

We are now at 2-1 in boss kills for them and our bg 2 has no boss kill. If it had, could've been 2-2. :neutral::hushed:

I'm right. This has been covered God knows how many times
  • Options
    edited November 2018

Just look at the score sheet when you clear the boss node. It will show a group clear and you'll have the points
  • Options
    Thank you summoners for clarifying this.