**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Was 5* Vision nerfed? Can Kabam check?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
My hits seem to be doing little damage in arena. Was playing against Karnak and with a 30% attack and health boost and 15% attack boost his hits were only doing 1400 damage. I also noticed the do1 was doing 2300 damage.

I know he was nerfed because it was doing 3000 damage without boosts

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    And he’s an r4 5*
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    p4p68238vi2d.png
    He has extra resistance
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Yeah, it's just Karnak's passive stuff. I've been vexed by it before, and the lack of bleed in AW right now is a real ball ache.
    Sorry. Should have provided more info. I noticed the same on kingpin. I can usually finish him with vision in aq but I timed out 70% way in. His damage output seemed less

Can anyone with a 5* vision confirm he’s doing less damage ?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Assuming that he works the same as AoU Vision, your boosts won't have any effect on his Power Burn damage; which isn't affected by your Attack but is dependent on the amount of power burned and Vision's rank and level.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    The power burn isnt scaling much by rank... maybe about the sane or less than a fgmc vs repeat fgmc ... like 0.81% vs 0.91%.... huge benefit from ranking up!
    It’s the same vision I play every week. I’m saying he doesn’t seem to be doing as much damage. Anyone see this?
    leVa wrote: »
    you think kabam doing great offer for a champ who is god tier ? is nerfed ! cuz he destroy next event like you see when SS whas nerfed cuz he destroyed to easy the champion we played vs SS 1 mounth and no nerf but after kabam saw seatin video with that 3* SS they urgent maintenance for nerf that , vision whas nerfed before that great offer ,if the champion not doing sp1 he not do heal !! i saw kabam months ago they nerf or they up champs when new events coming ...

Why would Kabam do this then? To increase the interest in the "new" champ so they buy crystals?
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Yes, I have 5* OG Vision r4 at sig 132 and he has been nerfed in terms of attack damage output.

Even his special damage is broken and does no base damage. I used the first bar of power against a 1* in easy EQ when i was clearing it (champ had no energy to burn), and it didn't even kill them LOL. Every champs special should have base damage + the damage from the power burnt....
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    p4p68238vi2d.png
    He has extra resistance

To physical...

Power burn is suppose to be energy damage - hence why the issues with visions special dmg. It’s not working as expected
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    MavRCK_ wrote: »
    p4p68238vi2d.png
    He has extra resistance

To physical...

Power burn is suppose to be energy damage - hence why the issues with visions special dmg. It’s not working as expected

actually direct damage.
    neither physical nor energy.
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Drummer16 wrote: »
    Yes, I have 5* OG Vision r4 at sig 132 and he has been nerfed in terms of attack damage output.

Even his special damage is broken and does no base damage. I used the first bar of power against a 1* in easy EQ when i was clearing it (champ had no energy to burn), and it didn't even kill them LOL. Every champs special should have base damage + the damage from the power burnt....

vision's special damage ALWAYS worked like that

That's not true. I have been hit by OG vision sp1 / sp2 at the start of fights without any power against the AI and been KOed. Why can't I KO a freaking 1* with 300 HP with a special 1...even if it DID work that way the special should cause the champ to gain some power which is then burnt and would surely kill a 1*. Try it out for yourselves anyone with an OG vision r4 5*...

Also, his base damage has definitely dropped nearly 1000 points (I have suicides on). I am testing against various heroes in areana. I used to get 3200 dmg crits with him because of his higher base damage than other champs. Now they are 2500-2600.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Drummer16 wrote: »

his special damage isnt supposed to have base damage